Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

:syoon: I am excited for this LP!

As for a team choice, clearly we'll need the Lord on our side to survive this brutal new sport. :catholic:
And we're goons. :frog:
That leaves us but one choice: the TCU Horned Frogs :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

This game doesn't seem to have gotten any safer after 108 years :thunk:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Isolation is the key, so outside runs! 1v1 is a big gain every time.
triple option

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Professor Duck posted:

I put together a short-ish behind-the-scenes video that explains a little more about what I did and how to use the editor I used to make the changes for this dynasty mode. Go see it here, if the nuts and bolts of this interest you. I'll be putting more together as the series goes on to talk about other little quirks or things I've changed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIGt_mrKM-Q

I almost look forward to these as much as the games, this was an awesome look behind the curtain!

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

As far as playbooks go, there's always the default generic Multiple playbook. That gives you a huge mix of plays to work with & most formations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

I hope you're doing better, Professor Duck.

You've got the outside runs down, but I think you'll have more success than you expect trying to break those 1v1 tackles rather than outrunning/juking away from them.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

WILDCAT - Fight Song
WILDCAT - Slot

also a request: turn off injuries, since this game is so much safer than it was a hundred years ago :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

K 97 Anders Mortensen