Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Playbook should probably be focused on running the ball because lol if we're going to find guys who throw AND catch. At least everyone will be able to stumble forward.

I am all for the lol option here. Throw Hail Marys like you are a 12 year old me playing NFL Blitz. By the end of it, we will be throwing pioneers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012

Professor Duck posted:

Umm...I won't say much more than that's going to be not good :v:

I'd certainly hope so!

And put me down for Brigham Young

ThePlanetBuster fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 26, 2020

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012
I genuinely love that the game's run animations were not equipped to account for the gentle trot of the players. There is something especially alien about how people are hustling like toddlers playing soccer with a full-on sprint animation.

ThePlanetBuster
Oct 29, 2012
What happens when this entire team ends up injured a third of the way through the season? Do you end up in a situation where the absolute bottom of the depth chart has to start even though they collectively fractured their spine during pre-game prayers, or do you automatically forfeit?