Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Rutgers.

Much as I wanna see you take on Maryland, my family would disown me if I didn't choose the Scarlet Knights.

Also, Arthur Edmonton "Rooster" Glass III, RB, #6, whatever weight makes sense for a decent RB, whiter than whitebread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Well, it's sure nice to see that my guy has lived up to his name. He's certainly brittle-boned.

EDIT: Holy poo poo, I got player of the game? Niiiiiiice.

HereticMIND fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Mar 31, 2020

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Maybe edit your videos and then post a highlight reel of the funniest/most interesting plays.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Professor Duck posted:

In lieu of the full episodes? I feel like you miss a lot with only showing that. I understand that they're long as-is, though

...point.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Team--Do we continue with BYU or do we choose another team? (if yes, I'll figure out what teams are going to offer us a contract and give that list here) Stay with BYU for another 2 seasons or until we win a Natty, whichever is sooner
Team (cont'd)--if we stay with BYU, do we join a conference? If yes, which one? The PAC12 must be REBORN in OUR image!
League--do we reform the way the conferences are formatted? We can make them locked to specific regions, we can randomly assign teams to conferences, we can create a relegation system (which I've already done and have a system to do it with), or we can leave them alone Keep them the way they are for right now
Bowls--do we edit or remove bowl tie-ins? (That means the winner of specific conferences go play in specific bowls) Sounds neat. You've got the nod!
Stadium--do we change up the stadium a little? (like, use the black field for home games, for example). YES! Free tacos on Tuesdays! Black field for special home games (like for school holidays such as Senior Day), with tickets half off! Spirit Day swag! My inner marketing agent is going gaga with ideas!
Rivals--do we re-assign any rivalries we have? BYU shall forever be the thorn in Nick Saban's side. Alabama must be our whipping boy.
Schedule--any specific teams we should play? The sooner Bama gets on the schedule, the better.
Recruiting focus--should we try and beef up specific positions? Both our D-Line and our O-Line need new meat for the grinder new talent to bolster the core.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

PISTOL—Full House
I-FORM—Slot

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

66 Sucmy Haribahls CB

Make him as short as possible, make him fast, and make him angry. That's all I ask.

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Professor Duck posted:

I'll do just about all of that. I'm gonna veto the name, though. Gimme something else.

Crap.

Wilson VonWilson

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Something funny about all this is that all the FCS schools have all turned into unstoppable juggernauts, if the losses of Hawaii and Cincy are anything to go by.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HereticMIND
Nov 4, 2012

Professor Duck posted:

We're back! A day later than usual, but nonetheless, MORE lovely FOOTBALL HOY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2aW-mQqc7E

Sorry I keep getting people killed :smith:

They’ve come to snuff the Rooster!