Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013
I am someone with little experience with football but I have been having a blast watching the games. Clownball has been so much fun.
Could I get a player who will receive the ball, no clue about position, named Captain Oblivous to encourage more catching.
That or to chuckle when the ball bounces off his head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013

Professor Duck posted:

How about Obie Livious? It's a little closer to a real name.

As for position, I'll make him a TE. He'll get his chances to catch (or not catch) the ball

That works for me!

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013
It is unfortunate that technical problems are ending this LP. It was great fun while it lasted. I was amused that Livious beat the prophecy of his name to do well.