Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

I don’t usually read this forum or post very much in general but I wasted probably thousands of hours of my life on this game and other iterations of it and I really enjoy the spin you’ve put on it so consider this thread bookmarked!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

paul johnson GA tech style triple option/veer

Yeah this. I personally think it’s the best playbook in general since I’m a big triple option fan, but I genuinely think it’d be perfect for our situation too since the triple option gives an advantage to a sub-par team in many ways.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

you can run it out of the gun, rather than under center, which i think could help us jazz it up a bit and take some shots downfield

That would be a nice touch, I do find passing with the Army/GT/etc playbooks to be difficult. I think the Mississippi St playbook would fit your description.

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

This is a great LP, and not just because it’s the only thing even close to resembling live, professional (gently caress the ncaa) sport in my life at the moment 😂

I’m actually really hoping you keep playing through the next few seasons, I’d like to see how recruiting impacts the level of competition and maybe if you can get some good development rolls seeing if you can develop a few genuinely mediocre players!

Also if I can request you use the truck/big hit stick thing way more often, that’d be cool. Brain-melting impacts are fine if the players aren’t real

sprotto
Jul 16, 2017

Ok I’m going to claim the entire offensive line since 1) I don’t think anyone wants a loving O-lineman and b) seriously who wants an o-lineman? OP feel free to override me on this if anyone claims literally a single boring rear end line man ok here goes

LT: Prick Baxter
LG: Buck Pucker
C: Orville Nash
RG: Red Brown
LG: Virtual Balboa
RT: Smitty

sprotto fucked around with this message at 01:07 on May 16, 2020