Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

number 88 WR
Name: Weatherfield Juxtompton
Ginger-caucasian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

This has given me a bit of football to watch now! It's too bad my inserted player is a WR running deep routes with a QB that can't throw.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Professor Duck posted:

I definitely targeted him a few times in all that failure, but....yeah....it's a little rough. Maybe next game I'll get a playbook with some WR screen passes that I can hit.

I look forward to juxtomptons contributions!

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Just getting caught up with this and am surprised that Juxtompton has two touchdowns! He is so drat slow and bad at catching, I assumed he would have lost his starting spot already.

At least I get the choice of thinking his week 10 catch over the head of a receiver or his slow shamble towards the endzone at halftime in week 13 will the highlight of his career.

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

As long as I get a juxtompton the second ill be happy

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Hb 24 big bucketofbeef

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Professor Duck posted:

Is that the name, or is that what I'm making him?

I don't think it'll fit, since its 12 letters.

Rock Hardcastle, maybe? "Space Munity" MST3K names are great for this. :v:

ok how about
HB 24 Greasy Orphan

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Professor Duck posted:

Sadly, I had already started everything...just seeing this this morning. I will see if I can sneak one of those guys in somewhere. Probably on the D line.

I will do my best with it. If umlauts function the same here as in German, I'll probably get close :v:

With all that said, let's get our pre/revenge tour underway with A HOLY WAR!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2oLV-gL_o4

NCAA offensive player of the week HB Orphan :grin:

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

Oh no! Injury bug bites again

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

I enjoyed it while it lasted!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006