Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

smarxist posted:

there is no time to LOSE

your comrades are already in their suits, see?!

if it's not clear, if you post in here and request a biohazard suit avi, i will create one for you and pass it to an ik/mod to be applied to your account, if your avatar isn't very suitable to being suited up, you may get a random animal or other figure inside

I'm not a C-SPAMer but I did post in LF back in the day.

Here is the blank template that was made for me in GBS a few years ago.

If I could keep the chickencheese gang tag that would be super. I think technically I still have a free avatar change from that thread.

and if you could put the sweatdrop outside the bunny suit that would be super duper good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

smarxist posted:

lemme help you friend

The hazmat suit has little ear pod things that is adorable

smarxist posted:

PROTECTED!
:syoon: