Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Fish Noise posted:

look

look

have you ever pet a moray eel before

because

they are

so soft
Your forum name is starting to make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I like to imagine we just popped a cold one (assuming there was something equivalent in the ration supply) and watched everything go boom.

"Oh hey yeah radiation is a thing I probably shouldn't just be sitting here, huh?"

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Reginald!

Can we give him a surname? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Oh good, I was worried our undersea game wouldn't have any Giant Undersea Nopes.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
If we wanted that level of realism, we'd be getting the bends with how rapidly we're ascending for air refills.

Better to just go "nanomachines, son" and enjoy the gameplay.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Well, poo poo just went places. Lots of places.

All over the place.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
There's only option for the Prawn.

Name: Power Suit
Colors: Yellow, Gold, Red.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Wait, we're a what?

Are you saying we're effectively Roger Wilco?

Oh god, it's Space Quest all over again. :psyduck:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
Are you going to occasionally change the color schemes for any of the vehicles, or do I have to start a campaign for the Prawn to become the Power Suit so we can run around pretending we're Samus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

DoubleNegative posted:

While I'd love to recolor the Prawn to red and yellow and rename it the power suit. Or orange and yellow and call it the Varia Suit, I've got most of the rest of the LP already recorded. And the Prawn remains the Colossus for all of that. So if I did rename it, it would be for the final video only... in which we won't use the Prawn at all. :sweatdrop:
Aw.

Well, it happens. If you feel like making a bonus video for it, go ahead, but I won't be upset if you don't. I'm still thoroughly enjoying the LP and finally seeing the bits of the game that make people scream NOPE is really fun. Eagerly awaiting the bigger, scarier Nopes.