Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Finished the boss.

By the end the mobs weren’t a problem because I pretty much over levelled them, and I had to restart the boss because I had one party member with a super less than ideal setup who became dead weight. I had Seth (I think that’s the main guy?) as a monk at the end and he was doing 800-1000 damage on the wasps and snakes, and 500-800 on boss. I just had someone constantly provoke him so they would take brunt of damage and then I went to town. Wasn’t too hard and was pretty fun.

I still think how the enemies bum rush you and their respawn rates are way too high, and I’d also like it to be a little more clearer who you are targeting in battle. It’s just a little faint outline and sometimes I healed the wrong person. Why not just have an obvious cursor?

Overall though it’s a solid game and I loved the combat so I’ll pick it up. I liked the first BD but I don’t play on handhelds super often so the Switch has been heaven. Play on handheld when needed, TV most of the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU