Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you
I'm pretty sure you had to unlock the encounter rate control thing in Second, it was pretty early but I remember thinking it was weird they removed such a useful tool and then it came back. Hopefully BD2 will have it again even with the on map encounter thing. It was super useful for the meta loop thing where you really didn't need to fight the garbage creature in the dungeon for the third time through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EthanSteele
Nov 18, 2007

I can hear you

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Sapp and Piddler were the best characters and it sucks that they disappeared entirely from the game with no fanfare after Chapter 3.

All of the music in Second is good, but even the Jpop vs Enka fight is second to Sapp and Piddler's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4mRvrdjPuQ