Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I think the biggest issue for me is the UI.
The way you display skill info is dumb when it feels like you could totally show the skill info on the same page without needing to hold the + button.
Also why choose the + button in it's incredibly awkward place and have it be a hold instead of a toggle.

The mini tooltip on equipment is too cluttered with the new stats and all.
Sometimes when you equip a character they do a little attack animation. For some reason you can't change between characters while this animation plays and it's annoying when juggling equipment.

Default might not be on the shoulder button to prevent misclicking it since it's instant and each turn is separate instead of preparing for a round.

Some enemies are really quick and I didn't realize B was your run button resulting in a lot of unnecessary fights.

It really needs a turn forecast for it's combat and to reduce the amount of battle quotes.

Not a fan of black mage just getting active abilities.

Undocked mode seems to be fine but docked has a lot of really weird blur effects that honestly strain my eyes a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I think my issue with the UI stuff feeling clunky isn't what's giving me a bad impression it's that the dungeon design is still really dull and coupled with no way to turn off encounters and having them set to hard make a it a slog to play.

Golden Goat fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Mar 30, 2020

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I only wish I could actually submit feedback right now.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

I dunno I just want some more going on with dungeons then it just being a pretty straight run to the boss in a really dull background (The ruins in the demo did not look great).