Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

I'm not a fan of the menu, and I don't like having to hold + to read my ability descriptions in a game where I am probably going to be doing that a lot. I'm not really sold on the character models, and seeing them in the job menu reminds me of bad 3ds graphics. But I am a huge fan of white mage costume design being snow outfit themed. 10/10 for that alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Same, I want to submit feedback but it won't let me.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

grieving for Gandalf posted:

even having just beat the first dungeon, I'm anticipating that all is not as it seems with this "collect the four crystals" setup

The "fairy flies" thing was really cool tbh and bravely second not having something like that was kind of a letdown, so hopefully this one does.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

raditts posted:

You... did finish Bravely Second, right?
The equivalent in that game was super dumb, but then again, so was the rest of the game.

Oh my god, you're right, I completely blanked on that game. A lot of it wasn't memorable at all to me, and now I'm realizing how long ago it came out. I mostly only remember grinding up ninjas to be super broken.

AlphaKeny1
Feb 17, 2006

Communist Thoughts posted:

i got godspeed strike and it kinda broke the game balance and i havent played since, its making everything trivial

same friend. i'm nearing the end of chapter 3 and wiping the floor with everyone. beastmaster main with thief sub... bare knuckle brawler, beast whisperer, raw power, indiscriminate rage, and counter-savvy destroys trash mobs and i pretty much never have to re-spec because godspeed strike deletes bosses in the first few turns. i assume the end game will be different but for now it's so boring. only fun thing was when spirit master basically said "wait till you see my true power" and then died immediately from godspeed strike's delayed hit.

edit: i'm not a fan of how BnD potentially spoils things for you. like prince castor being a berserker in that one card, you can see the card before getting to that plot point

AlphaKeny1 fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Mar 18, 2021