Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Seth
Gloria
Adelle
Elvis
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I hope this game gets super meta and the Octopath Travelers show up too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Oh man, Elvis is gonna get me to play with the English voices for sure

Also Adele sounds a lot like Fran

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Bravely Second was better in every way imo

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
I assume they're gonna change and improve a lot because right now it largely feels like a step backward from Octopath, which is insanely friendly and easy to use with a very clean interface

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

Is this the general opinion? I'll hold judgment then! I really want to like this game, but I feel like its me that is the problem, not the game.

The demo is a step back from Octopath, it's not just you

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Yeah I think this is basically like a playable Alpha

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Octopath dungeons are actually great, they're short and sweet and never annoying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Backtracking to get Therion chests takes literally less than 10 minutes, for some dungeons it's more like 5. Considering how short the dungeons are to go through the first time, that's like... nothing

I'm not sure some of you actually like JRPGs at all