Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
I get blue jays in my yard eating the birdfood I put out for them. It's amazing how quickly they figure out a hierarchy. I got a little statue of a lady holding a bowl that I put the food in and the birds organize as such:
Biggest Grackle sits in the bowl throwing food on the ground and eating the corn
Smaller Grackles eat the food on the ground that they want
Blue Jays hang around the periphery dashing in to grab a bite then dashing back out
Finches just bounce around eating the small seeds no one wants
Mourning Doves sit on the ground 10 feet away waiting for the commotion to end and picking up the scraps later

birds rule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU