Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

i used to live up north where crows were everywhere, but now i live in central texas where they're pretty rare, and while i don't consciously miss them, seeing or hearing one always makes me happy

here, there's a family of about four or five that's been living in a greenspace where i walk my dog for years, and every time i see them, i think "i should befriend these crows" but I don't know how to go about that. they're very aloof and skittish so just tossing bread crumbs around might not work. they're clearly doing okay for themselves anyway and might look down on my pittance of bread crumbs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

crow biden for prez

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

sweet thursday posted:

In Cold Lake, Alberta the crows are giant and waddle around like chubby dogs.
https://youtu.be/HAxo3MFgFTY

I had to pee on the way home from a camping trip. Walked out with McDonald's takeout. Almost died in the parking lot.

ha ha look at this crow with a broken wing trying to get away from me, don't forget to like and subscribe to whatever the gently caress dolynny tv is

what is wrong with you