Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

don't eat animals, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
what about roadkill

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

echinopsis posted:

what about roadkill

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

don't eat animals, op

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

echinopsis posted:

what about roadkill

I don't see any harm in that. a sign of too many roads imo

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

squatty potty

in a well actually
Jan 26, 2011

dude, you gotta end it on the rhyme

Sagebrush posted:

if you can actually play the piano, even a bit, it is 100% worth it to get a weighted keyboard. i have a yamaha p-115 and it feels way better than their lower end models without the weighting.

also you can hook it up to a computer and do synth stuff and it's rad as hell. make sure to use the ASIO4ALL driver so that you get real time response.

I already have one gently caress off worthless six foot dust collector lying around taking up too much space (me); a yamaha is probably overkill for loving around trying to remember my elementary school piano lessons

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

the problem about not eating meat is cow tastes really good after sitting over lump charcoal for 8+ hours

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
rapsberyry pie

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I got two more sonos so now there’s music in my kitchen and bathroom

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
oh COME ON

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

power botton posted:

the problem about not eating meat is cow tastes really good after sitting over lump charcoal for 8+ hours
yeah it does. cows are cute though. big fuzzy rocks

Phone posted:

rapsberyry pie
same

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Jonny 290 posted:

oh COME ON

ikr what’s his address

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
the problem with not eating meat is that ppl do things when they have a good reason and you, person on the internet is simply not that

someone you’d have to provide an argument stronger than the taste of meat, the habits a person has built up around buying and cooking meat, the social implications around not eating meat, the shame involved, and being raised to do so

otherwise ppl gonna insist on eating meat from an animal they neither killed nor witnessed being processed

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

the gently caress u gonna do w/ a camera when u stuck indoors

fukin ansel adams takin a photography expedition to the kitchen type poo poo. all ur landscapes are just ur hallway. check my flickr for more beautiful shots of my spoon drawer type poo poo goin on

buy a switch play breath of the wild

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

is the expansion to that good? i played the base game awhile back but haven't touched it in a year

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

psiox posted:

is the expansion to that good? i played the base game awhile back but haven't touched it in a year

so uh i dont know

im kinda still playing the main game right now and havent actually done the expansion dlc stuff

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

it’s impossible to buy a switch rn

pram
Jun 10, 2001
play it on wii u then :grin:

pram
Jun 10, 2001

psiox posted:

the sword DLC is cool and hard af. the last DLC is really short but you get a cool bike so shrug

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
between this and factorio i’m becoming to realise pram is the biggest gamer of them
all

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
me I prefer deep gaming conquests like the hidden gems that are gta5 and “assassins creed : back in the day”

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

qirex posted:

it’s impossible to buy a switch rn

I got my sister a switch last week. Just refresh the product page on Best Buy first thing in the morning and they will eventually have some one day for a short window. Or maybe they won’t.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
I knocked my gfs switch on the floor the other day and broke one of the controllers off the side and my immediate thought was "she is gonna kill me if I can't find replacements like, today."

thankfully the big-box equivalent here had them though $60 is some bullshit. normally I'd go to the super crammed electronics markets but that seems like uh not the best idea at the moment.

anyway animal crossing progression grind has been saved, boyfriend of the year

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sounds like you’re whipped

:qq: by a real human :qq:

matti
Mar 31, 2019

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

I knocked my gfs switch on the floor the other day and broke one of the controllers off the side and my immediate thought was "she is gonna kill me if I can't find replacements like, today."

thankfully the big-box equivalent here had them though $60 is some bullshit. normally I'd go to the super crammed electronics markets but that seems like uh not the best idea at the moment.

anyway animal crossing progression grind has been saved, boyfriend of the year

thats sounds really weird

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
animal crossing is ok to hate because the kinds of people who love it are ok to hate in general

matti
Mar 31, 2019

echinopsis posted:

animal crossing is ok to hate because the kinds of people who love it are ok to hate in general

uuh what kind of you people in your experience are most into animal crossing?

since in my experience its very online trans youth on discord

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cishet white chicks

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

I've been playing The Surge on the PlayStation four. it scratches the souls itch a bit. still want to get sekiro but it apparently doesn't exist for under $50 still?? that's $30 more than anyone should spend on a video game

bought a bunch of art prints from the guy who did the art for Tales from the Loop. going to hang them and look at them and be distracted for a few moments :getin:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

op buy an oculus quest and escape this plagueridden existence for a colourful virtual world.

psiox
Oct 15, 2001

Babylon 5 Street Team

NoneMoreNegative posted:

op buy an oculus quest and escape this plagueridden existence for a colourful virtual world.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

echinopsis posted:

cishet white chicks

just cause all your left swipes have animal crossing in their bio doesnt mean they own animal crossing my dude

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

echinopsis posted:

this is incorrect.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
echi i respect you and everything but animal crossing owns bones

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

this is incorrect.

it was actually meant to be a dig at how it’s ok to hate certain demographics but I suppose that wasn’t clear in any way

Bored Online posted:

echi i respect you and everything but animal crossing owns bones

idk man maybe i haven’t played it maybe it’s ok

pram
Jun 10, 2001
its a dumb game dont doubt your vibe

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
get a used original GameBoy and play Tetris

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

eschaton posted:

get a used original GameBoy and play Tetris

best soundtrack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?
https://youtu.be/hWTFG3J1CP8