Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Snowglobe of Doom

sucks to be right

Goons Ate Goatse posted:

Okay we made it, let's bust some humans and protect some ghosts

Joke's on you, bustin' makes me feel good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Joke's on you, bustin' makes me feel good

you're in the right thread my friend

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Zoya

i finally fixed the jukebox on this flying rust bucket (i kicked it seven times), let's get some tunes goin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE

Snowglobe of Doom

sucks to be right

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
bustin' but politely

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Zoya

bustin' makes me feel polite

Goons Are Gifts

hell yeah

Ass-penny

I'm tugging

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Corn Glizzy

bustin' but you ask first

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ChubbyChecker

boo!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
booyob

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

ChubbyChecker

B33rChiller

BYOBOO

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Pragmatica
way too bright in here

B33rChiller

Is a very shiny spaceship.

Dr. Honked posted:

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
it's not bright, it's byobright

B33rChiller

We come from outer space with the eh-lmaos to steal your weed.

Dr. Honked posted:

Pragmatica
please don’t steal my weed, i will share!

Corn Glizzy

weedtheft is illegal, prepare for a trip to spacecourt

----------------

B33rChiller

Pragmatica posted:

please don’t steal my weed, i will share!
Ok then, welcome aboard.

Corn Glizzy posted:

weedtheft is illegal, prepare for a trip to spacecourt
Crimes is what we do.

Dr. Honked posted:

Goon Boots

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

it's not bright, it's byobright

is a skeleton a ghost

Gravitas Shortfall

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Goon Boots posted:

is a skeleton a ghost

bring your own... bones???

Corn Glizzy

i hide my bones under my sheet, please don't peek

----------------

baka of lathspell

cool place to move to

hello

oOoOOOOoooOOOo

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Goon Boots posted:

is a skeleton a ghost

Skeletons are corporeal, wheres ghosts are not. In that light I'd say skeletons are not ghosts. However to reanime a skeleton you need some sort of spiritual energy to act as its power source, a ghost if you will, and in that context you could argue that a skeleton is in fact a ghost.
Then you have the cases where a ghost chooses to forgo the traditional sheet and instead materialize as a skeleton. In that case I think it is important to make the distinction between the skeleton as a calcarious lattice that renders stiffness and structure to a physical body and the ghostly skeleton as a skeletal apparition.

Clearly a world of contrasts.

Zoya

Pragmatica posted:

way too bright in here

what better way to haunt the haunted subforum than by comfy pastel shades and a lovable cat in a hammock?

Corn Glizzy

haunted clubhouse t-shirt idea: "my ghost reactor powers my skeleton mech"

----------------

Goon Boots

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Skeletons are corporeal, wheres ghosts are not. In that light I'd say skeletons are not ghosts. However to reanime a skeleton you need some sort of spiritual energy to act as its power source, a ghost if you will, and in that context you could argue that a skeleton is in fact a ghost.
Then you have the cases where a ghost chooses to forgo the traditional sheet and instead materialize as a skeleton. In that case I think it is important to make the distinction between the skeleton as a calcarious lattice that renders stiffness and structure to a physical body and the ghostly skeleton as a skeletal apparition.

Clearly a world of contrasts.

:hmmyes:

:gaysper:

RavenousScoot

attention necromancers!

If I was trying to summon some minions can I summon boneless zombs and skelebones from the same corpse to maximize my undead hordes?

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
B33rChiller

RavenousScoot posted:

attention necromancers!

If I was trying to summon some minions can I summon boneless zombs and skelebones from the same corpse to maximize my undead hordes?

you can try, but yer zomboys are going to be gooey puddles. They typically have enough structural issues, even with bones.

I mean, if you want sorta sentient infectious piles of rotting flesh, (and who wouldn't?) they might work well as a kind of recruitment zone where you set them up, and lure unwary passers by into it, so you can get a fresh, intact zomb.

Dr. Honked posted:

Snowglobe of Doom

sucks to be right
Wait, is this the mothership?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aGnuLXCruc

B33rChiller

You know it is.

Dr. Honked posted:

RavenousScoot

B33rChiller posted:

you can try, but yer zomboys are going to be gooey puddles. They typically have enough structural issues, even with bones.

I mean, if you want sorta sentient infectious piles of rotting flesh, (and who wouldn't?) they might work well as a kind of recruitment zone where you set them up, and lure unwary passers by into it, so you can get a fresh, intact zomb.

hmm so I should set up a zombyramid scheme of some sort... "you too may one day be puddle-to-poised"
maybe throw them a bone for each new zomb recruited until they can rake in the dividends

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
sb hermit

I feel spooked

Philthy

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

whoa, how long have I been in cryo?

B33rChiller

RavenousScoot posted:

hmm so I should set up a zombyramid scheme of some sort... "you too may one day be puddle-to-poised"
maybe throw them a bone for each new zomb recruited until they can rake in the dividends
Amazing business plan. Let me know when your crypt coin launches.

Dr. Honked posted:

B33rChiller

Rags to Liches posted:

whoa, how long have I been in cryo?
Looks like a couple years. Glad yah made it back to the land of the re-animated!

Dr. Honked posted:

Rags to Liches

future skeleton soldier

B33rChiller posted:

Looks like a couple years. Glad yah made it back to the land of the re-animated!

thanks! have I missed any good scary experimentations while I was asleep?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goon Boots

Rags to Liches posted:

thanks! have I missed any good scary experimentations while I was asleep?

scientists tried mixing weed with acid

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9110465/

quote:

Methods

Participants (n = 321) completed a set of online surveys at 2 time points: 7 days before, and 1 day after a planned experience with a serotonergic psychedelic. The collected data included demographics, environmental factors (so-called setting) and five validated questionnaires: Mystical Experience Questionnaire (MEQ), visual subscales of Altered States of Consciousness Questionnaire (ASC-Vis), Challenging Experience Questionnaire (CEQ), Ego Dissolution Inventory (EDI) and Emotional Breakthrough Inventory (EBI). Participants were grouped according to whether they had reported using no cannabis (n = 195) or low (n = 53), medium (n = 45) or high (n = 28) dose, directly concomitant with the psychedelic. Multivariate analysis of covariance (MANCOVA) and contrasts was used to analyse differences in subjective effects between groups while controlling for potential confounding contextual ‘setting’ variables.

Results

The simultaneous use of cannabis together with classic serotonergic psychedelics was associated with more intense psychedelic experience across a range of measures: a linear relationship was found between dose and MEQ, ASC-Vis and EDI scores, while a quadratic relationship was found for CEQ scores. No relationship was found between the dose of cannabis and the EBI.

Conclusions

Results imply a possible interaction between the cannabis and psychedelic on acute subjective experiences; however, design limitations hamper our ability to draw firm inferences on directions of causality and the clinical implications of any such interactions.