Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Also the idea that animals instinctively loathe and fear Matt Walsh is way too bias confirming to be trustworthy. Like, I do firmly believe that if there's such a thing as a soul, Matt Walsh doesn't have one, but I don't buy for a second that bees could somehow know that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Panfilo posted:

I've heard this account is either a parody or said in jest because I don't believe Matt Walsh would give his wife access to anything involving her being able to talk about their personal life.

I can believe it, a lot of these guys talk a big game while their wives basically have to parent them and in practice have the final say on everything.

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

If there's one thing that makes me feel weak and not at all sexually powerful, it's making my partner orgasm over and over. It doesn't get me rock hard and I hate it.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Panfilo posted:

I've heard this account is either a parody or said in jest because I don't believe Matt Walsh would give his wife access to anything involving her being able to talk about their personal life.

you got the power dynamics the other way around.

the wife(and her family) are rich and thus have no need to have social media account, all the men except Shapiro depend on their wive's dark money to fund their internet posting.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/brotherjones_/status/1782872310321443241?t=gyliVQJFPhQUQjH6cmov1w&s=19
If a teacher in this state later shoots and kills someone like a student I wonder what their cope will be? That kid was no angel?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Panfilo posted:

https://twitter.com/brotherjones_/status/1782872310321443241?t=gyliVQJFPhQUQjH6cmov1w&s=19
If a teacher in this state later shoots and kills someone like a student I wonder what their cope will be? That kid was no angel?

I'm an idiot on social media because I read his name was Rep(ublican) Justin Jones and was very confused.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Panfilo posted:

They will transvestigate the shooter.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If I was a teacher I wouldn't want to carry a gun while teaching. I'd be super paranoid about a kid stealing it as a joke and something horrible happening, or just dropping it and something happening to it, like my cellphone is not in great shape, I have a walkie talkie for work and that's been dropped a bunch, those aren't things that fire bullets at a lethal velocity.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
we literally already have examples from other states where a teacher's gun was taken by a student and used. or some teacher with angry issues taking it out.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

You should arm the public at congressional debates so that it's safer there.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

PhazonLink posted:

we literally already have examples from other states where a teacher's gun was taken by a student and used. or some teacher with angry issues taking it out.

wrong actually a good guy with a gun is always the solution to a bad guy with a gun and also it will be a deterrent, you know, for the shooters who almost always are intending to kill themselves as part of their attack anyway, it'll be a loving deterrent, and futhermore, you're a marxist

(I made the mistake of looking at the replies on twitter)

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Mx. posted:

wrong actually a good guy with a gun is always the solution to a bad guy with a gun and also it will be a deterrent, you know, for the shooters who almost always are intending to kill themselves as part of their attack anyway, it'll be a loving deterrent, and futhermore, you're a marxist

(I made the mistake of looking at the replies on twitter)

The one with the gun is by default the good guy, ergo the good guy with a gun always wins

And if it's multiple people with guns the last one standing is the good guy, because if he got shot he obviously wasn't good

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
video games have no friendly fire for good guys on my team so shooting with multiple people is easy to take down that bad guy.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

What's going on with Facebook? https://twitter.com/slphrrr/status/1782417567073644649?t=I03mSoeqneNOnlL4j5IJKw&s=19

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They heard a Jesus was in there.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

If we arm the teachers, who will teach the armers?

E: I would simply leave the school and go to a safe location when a shooting started

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

ẞľľ pœœlıcece sıın ħæßþarfd

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

The obvious answer is to arm the students to protect themselves from the teacher's gun.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

3D Megadoodoo posted:

They heard a Jesus was in there.
Close, that one's got a Josus.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Knormal posted:

Close, that one's got a Josus.

The joose ain't loose no more.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

BIBLICAL TITTIES

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I like how the cover continues around all four sides, making the book un-openable

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Cicadalek posted:

I like how the cover continues around all four sides, making the book un-openable

Where is your god now?

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Panfilo posted:

"Sorry Mrs. Crandle your request for a pay raise has been denied and your salary will remain $35,000 for another year. Now on to new business: here's a loaded gun."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's a little worrisome that the AI has apparently learned how to write POLICE, even if nothing else

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Platystemon posted:

Where is your god now?

Trapped in the boble, obviously

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Holy Hoble is funny, but let's not skip out on the cop on the right's hat, or that this is the Pirdvaal Policf.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

there is a parade of bluecheck dudes in her replies telling her literally this lol
https://twitter.com/code_carol/status/1782892819859783772

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Panfilo posted:

The kid had bad vibes and darker skin than the teacher.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Neito posted:

Holy Hoble is funny, but let's not skip out on the cop on the right's hat, or that this is the Pirdvaal Policf.

This AI was trained on a Liefeld lora judging by the surfeit of pouches

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Cicadalek posted:

It actually doesn't, because the book is slimmer on one side of that cop than it is on the other

Data Graham posted:

This AI was trained on a Liefeld lora judging by the surfeit of pouches

That's just cops, they've moved beyond copying the Punisher into copying Overkill Overtkill

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I like how if you judge by actual data, violent crime is a tiny fraction of what it was in 1990, but if you judge by how much like front-line Afghanistan infantry regular rear end beat cops look like now you would infer that we live in Judge Dredd times

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
oh yeah what about all the small towns with murder of the week murders or all the soap opera towns with small aircraft and car crashes?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

PhazonLink posted:

oh yeah what about all the small towns with murder of the week murders or all the soap opera towns with small aircraft and car crashes?

Stay the gently caress out of Cabot cove

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
https://twitter.com/EUmARMENIA/status/1783114506178072828

Victims of what? :iiam:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Is there context I'm missing? I'm pretty sure the European Union openly acknowledges that the Armenian Genocide happened.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Flesh Forge posted:

there is a parade of bluecheck dudes in her replies telling her literally this lol
https://twitter.com/code_carol/status/1782892819859783772

Looking like you're dressed for both work and a metal show is exactly what I would expect a programmer to look like also?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Is there context I'm missing? I'm pretty sure the European Union openly acknowledges that the Armenian Genocide happened.

I'm assuming the irony given them steadfastly ignoring the genocide happening a little* further south.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

twitter crops out the meaningful part of that image durp