Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
the romans had toilet benches, but then those perverts made toilets into boxed off stalls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't wash my hair with shampoo every day in the colder seasons. Feel free to be disgusted by this. (I have very short hair.)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Unless I'm very sweaty I'm not showering every loving day. Every other is more than fine, hair once a week or maybe twice in summer, it dries out if I wash it too much.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

tokin opposition posted:

Again, you can't affect how rice is grown or iPhones are built, but the only one turning the faucet on is you.

^^ this is rich people propaganda ^^

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I don't wash my hair with shampoo every day in the colder seasons. Feel free to be disgusted by this. (I have very short hair.)

As others have said, you shouldn't be shampooing your hair daily no matter where you live. It'll wreck your hair.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Roblo posted:

As others have said, you shouldn't be shampooing your hair daily no matter where you live. It'll wreck your hair.

I use Very Fine Finnish Tar Shampoo (a brand that just rolls off the tongue in any language) so it's OK. I have very robust hair anyway.

I just feel it's unnecessary.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

tokin opposition posted:

Agreed, ban industrial meat production, worldwide bean diet now.

Anyway showering is an as-needed thing, and imo unless you're sweating profusely or working in mud daily it's not necessary. Same thing with shampooing your hair constantly, it makes it worse to do it daily. For the average white collar goon, twice a week give or take based on personal body chemistry and activity is fine.

🫵 Smelly

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Dabir posted:

🫵 Smelly

Man I agree that not everyone needs to shower daily all the time, but twice a week is pretty grim. Get in the shower Tokin.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I like to shower after I get home from work and also after I masturbate so like 6 times a day minimum

I’m unemployed

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

More like

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
I shower every day, but I don't waste water. I just have two water barrels on two pallets, and a small forklift. When I go to take a shower I raise up the barrel with water in it, and stand inside the other one. And viola: I get clean, and all the water is preserved :science:

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
If we had continued the space race we'd have sonic showers by now

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Shaking lemur butt posted:

I shower every day, but I don't waste water. I just have two water barrels on two pallets, and a small forklift. When I go to take a shower I raise up the barrel with water in it, and stand inside the other one. And viola: I get clean, and all the water is preserved :science:

Do you do the thing with your hair where you pretend to put it up?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I live in a water tank like a manatee. Doctors say my bones couldn't support my healthy girth on land

Dopilsya
Apr 3, 2010

PhazonLink posted:

i understand that capitalism is literally 99.999999% of the waste and usage here, but im just saying that capitalism is gonna force all of the bottom into lower useage anyway, so might as well start easing your trend into those lower habits.

even in the US as early as the 1950s plumbing wasnt good enough for regular bathing or waste removal, hell this is still true in some parts of the US today.

This is true. For a plebe like you. Even in the worst hellscape I will bathe twice daily in a golden tub filled with bespoke water droplets distilled from the tears of a climate refugee whilst ordering you peons to push my rubber duck around as I will be far too kingly to manhandle my own bath toys.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I sell my used bath water to my fans.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A pro colonial zionist somehow got himself into speaking at a university in Malaysia, a notable ex colony of Britain which is also extremely Muslim and definitely pro Palestine, and it's been one clownshow after another on his part :

Update: he ran to Thailand

https://twitter.com/LexKua/status/1783783800948089081?t=abonI6AiOBNvE4fPvk5IXw&s=19

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Do you do the thing with your hair where you pretend to put it up?

Not now, brother, ffs!

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Listen, I know you all don't want to hear it, but if we all pitch in and start cutting down showers and baths to once a week (then washing our clothes and dishes in the same water afterwards) we can make sure there's more water available for another generation of wasteful overproduction of unnecessary goods. We all have to do our part 💪

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

grittyreboot posted:

I sell my used bath water to my fans.

And how much is your mom paying you for it?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Peanut Butter posted:

Listen, I know you all don't want to hear it, but if we all pitch in and start cutting down showers and baths to once a week (then washing our clothes and dishes in the same water afterwards) we can make sure there's more water available for another generation of wasteful overproduction of unnecessary goods. We all have to do our part 💪

I live in Finland so there's a shitload of water.

I mean I just did a poo poo in it. All of it. :evilbuddy:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

This shower talk is going to the toilet. Or the double toilet!

https://twitter.com/nick_____t/status/1783203424823136709?t=LtDxkKo3v334TtdcYkmhVA&s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb1XbO0EIs

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Should I bath in my pasta water, or make pasta with my bath water??

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The General posted:

Should I bath in my pasta water, or make pasta with my bath water??

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

3D Megadoodoo posted:

In 3D!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

endocriminologist posted:

I like to smell good

Ooh, bad news…

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

3D Megadoodoo posted:

In Scotland and same. Everything is super damp all the time, it's great clammy.

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Peanut Butter posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Peanut Butter posted:

In Scotland and same. Everything is super damp all the time, it's great clammy.

I mean freshwater.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_Finland

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
how does this dumb rubber face dipshit make so much money on streaming/social media

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

man wants to get away from his weird rear end wife ffs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

lol I can smell this thread thru the internet

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Every successful act of non violent protest had one thing in common: they did it very quietly and out of the way so no one would see them or be inconvenienced

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Cowardly double toilet, true poo poo lords would poo poo faced to face, powerfully, making eye contact.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

My wife sits on my lap while I use the toilet. The trick is keeping your legs wide enough apart

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh that reminds me

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1780858552086827429

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Flesh Forge posted:

how does this dumb rubber face dipshit make so much money on streaming/social media

tbf the normal guy is also being kinda stupid because well of course he would've

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Just my toiletstove over here, no, there's no sink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Just get water from the toilet. Duh