Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Flesh Forge posted:

With assortive mating and caesarian sections allowing larger head size, :shuckyes:

https://twitter.com/esjesjesj/status/1773226355041202410

Even if you're a dumbass and believe in IQ (read mismeasure of man if you're not a dumbass and believe in IQ) it's not been correlated with brain size. loving Einstein was a manlet at 5'7" and he still invented physics 2.0.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

tokin opposition posted:

We just ignoring "plausible deniability when it came to my purity" as a weird loving thing to write

It's packed tight with possible interpretations, none of which I particularly like to dwell on

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

I hope Elon calls it at the SkullCalipers% of his "publicly turn into a Nazi" speed run.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

tokin opposition posted:

We just ignoring "plausible deniability when it came to my purity" as a weird loving thing to write

Delivering my best “teehee, what’s that?” when my date drops trou

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

she hosed the pool boy but nobody would believe a lowly pool boy over her

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

tokin opposition posted:

Even if you're a dumbass and believe in IQ (read mismeasure of man if you're not a dumbass and believe in IQ) it's not been correlated with brain size. loving Einstein was a manlet at 5'7" and he still invented physics 2.0.

I have Microcephaly and according to MENSA i'm in the top 99% of smart people.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Got most her eggs I hear.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I looked up the actual article and it will probably surprise nobody that it is terrible in every aspect. Unrelentingly smug, poorly written, absurd attempts at logic, etc. It's also way too long, I got through about half a dozen tortured paragraphs and started skimming the rest when I felt my brain dribbling out of my ears. Most of the comment section is roasting it at least.

Also her bio mentions "She’s at work on her first novel", which is funnier than anything she actually wrote.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Air Skwirl posted:

This is like "she came down the stairs breastly" writing.
https://x.com/ambernoelle/status/1773134315074785294?s=20

Most of her eggs? What, in one basket?

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

Brawnfire posted:

It's packed tight

It sure is :v:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Desert Bus posted:

I have Microcephaly and according to MENSA i'm in the top 99% of smart people.

dang bro, youre brave to admit to having a microphaly

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Seductively:”can I offer you a nice egg in this trying time”

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

My Spirit Otter posted:

dang bro, youre brave to admit to having a microphaly

The brave part is admitting to being a MENSA member.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

One way, dead end... Street signs are such fitting metaphors for the human condition.

The sweetest bachelor in the room turns around and says "im the drat good boy who always gets his dinner egg"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Push El Burrito posted:

Got most her eggs I hear.

That is a "third husband mysteriously disappeared" pose if ever I saw one.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Zero_Grade posted:

I looked up the actual article and it will probably surprise nobody that it is terrible in every aspect. Unrelentingly smug, poorly written, absurd attempts at logic, etc. It's also way too long, I got through about half a dozen tortured paragraphs and started skimming the rest when I felt my brain dribbling out of my ears. Most of the comment section is roasting it at least.

Also her bio mentions "She’s at work on her first novel", which is funnier than anything she actually wrote.

The annoying part is that she correctly observes some things about society, like how early 20-something men's weaponized incompetence forces their same-age girlfriends to be bangmaids while also figuring their own poo poo out, or how you have to hustle so hard just to be okay under late-stage capitalism. But then she concludes: "20-something women should marry 30-something men, because the women benefit from their husbands' maturity and authority and the men benefit from their wives' beauty and fertility" and not "Women should expect more from their boyfriends" and "We should overthrow capitalism."

My favorite moment is when she overhears women in her future husband's age bracket gossiping about how he was dating a 20-year-old and assumes they were jealous of her brilliant life-hack. Honey. Honey, no.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

I’m starting to think that Catturd swerved.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

that cant be real

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒
Sounds like you're feeding dogs to your truck

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

i didn't hit my dog. i didnt drive on my dog. i didnt put my car anywhere near my dog. ive never done anything dangerous with my dogs.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Swerved to hit where it would do the most damage. That spot just happened to be the support, the single place it was even possible to hit.

Nobody Interesting
Mar 29, 2013

captainOrbital posted:

Sounds like you're feeding dogs to your truck

Why yes my dog's name is F150. Why do you ask?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Context:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

poly and open-minded posted:

that cant be real

It's edited

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

kazil posted:

It's edited

But it says a lot that it's so believable!!!1

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
How many of the “they should take this guy’s dogs away” compilation were real?

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
anybody wanna tell 'em?:allears:
https://twitter.com/seetheisolate/status/1773130147912175760?t=6moZsWiIq7ncg9WGPUnjdA&s=19

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

kazil posted:

It's edited

I assumed it couldn't be real because the screenshot was only the size of the Mona Lisa for some reason.

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
Fallen Rib
So when Covid first hit there were a bunch of cruise ships that had to dock at a port but no-one was allowed to leave those ships due to quarantining and such. By all accounts the passengers on those ships were not happy. They had to stay in their room. Supplies started to run out and everyone was in a poo poo mood.
Also a few years earlier there were outbreaks of norovirus on on a Disney cruiseship and by all accounts things got disgusting very quickly.

Anyway, apropos of nothing, welcome to Titanic II, the vaccine free cruise ship. Hope you don't poop your pants too often.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Madkal posted:

So when Covid first hit there were a bunch of cruise ships that had to dock at a port but no-one was allowed to leave those ships due to quarantining and such. By all accounts the passengers on those ships were not happy. They had to stay in their room. Supplies started to run out and everyone was in a poo poo mood.x

And then the authorities said “gently caress it” and just opened the floodgates. 🤣

PortobelloPirate
Jul 5, 2023

Vib Rib posted:

Swerved to hit where it would do the most damage. That spot just happened to be the support, the single place it was even possible to hit.

Silly engineers, placing the most vulnerable part of the bridge in the water where all those big ships can hit it.

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

It's true I was there and heard the screeching of the boats breaks as it swerved!

Boats have breaks right?

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

The Shame Boy posted:

It's true I was there and heard the screeching of the boats breaks as it swerved!

Boats have breaks right?

just like trains do! thats why you never hear of trains hitting anything

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Platystemon posted:

And then the authorities said “gently caress it” and just opened the floodgates. 🤣

They flooded the ships, huh? Drastic, but necessary.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

Hey babe, how many eggs have you got left?

I didn’t know Stephen Molynoux had an account here.

LazyMaybe posted:

...high breasts?

Maybe she found a more polite way than Boris Johnson’s of saying she was “a mega-titted six-footer”.

Nebrilos has a new favorite as of 01:51 on Mar 29, 2024

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Cardi B says "rack stacked up Shaq height" so maybe it's something like that

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

https://twitter.com/AnthonyCumia/status/1773163510689563016?t=IfTsML_LW_3fuc_4emOQSA&s=19

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
100% of cancer patients ingested dihydrogenmonoxide before diagnosis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Who could have known that people who survived the COVID pandemic are at greater risk for cancer than those who died?