Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Powered Descent posted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ed-offence.html

It's most common in the US but this particular bit of tastelessness has indeed spread to other lands.

loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

oh for gently caress's loving sake

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm very cultured. my favourite opera is Jerry Springer: The Opera

woof

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

booty shorts are a gateway drug, people!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

perfection

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

wait does having your gallbladder removed make the typhus stop???

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

goblin week posted:

Actually the two dick thing about sharks is a common misconception, those are claspers and are barely used for penetration. A humanoid shark would be exclusively a bottom due to having no dick

thank's

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i dunno why i read replies

https://twitter.com/challah_chic/status/1258948611380932608

https://twitter.com/challah_chic/status/1259078499232448513

https://twitter.com/TrenceA/status/1259079978064502784

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Inceltown posted:

Yeah, I meant buzzfeed ground in that not buzzfeed news. They've been on top of some of the most important stuff here in Australia for a long time.

they also refused to cover any of the major industrial action that took place at streets factories because streets was a major sponsor of theirs

in conclusion, buzzfeed is a land of contrasts

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i mean, the plague is also still around though. people still dyin of that poo poo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i'm liking these brutal owns. i want more of these

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Inceltown posted:

Turn your monitor off

you beautiful bastard

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

logic activist

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

T-man posted:

motherfuckers. family is a scam put on by the photography industry and abusive parents to keep their victims hostage. be gay do crime and never talk to your relatives unless you actually want to

now these are words of wisdom i can get behind

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ol mate pete should absolutely get hosed

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Re: Katie Hopkins.
A youtuber got her to fly to Prague to accept a fake award called the Campaign to Unite the Nation Trophy.

Here is her acceptance speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRIdtMlqwNA

The video is all about how the youtuber managed to scam her, but skip to 7:40 to where Katie begins her "hilarious" speech.

A highlight being "East London is 82% muslim. What can I say. Most of these people are raping their own mother." Amongst many others.

So remember, not only is she stupid enough to have been taken by a fake award, but she is happy, and proud to be saying these things in public, and being recorded from a podium in acceptance of it.

the editing is great, because as soon as you kinda start to feel sorry for her she opens her mouth and you're like oh gently caress yourself katie

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

well known white man and slave owner, jesus of nazareth

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

T-man posted:

am i allowed to say die cis scum again? because it's true tbh

now you've reminded me of "down with cis"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

TheMostFrench posted:

This made me laugh because mislabeling people is one thing but now even certain types of toy truck have a gender.

is the fire truck the male gender or is the cement mixer
i need to update my charts

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

well i feel dumber for having read that moon poo poo

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

he's gotta get down off that cross, somebody needs the wood

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Nips

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Wait, so bras don't stop boobs from getting droopy? This is very distressing.

boobies wanna droop
let the boobies hit the floor

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

weird way to spell "lick that boot" but i guess that's what happens when you spend all the school money on fascist shock troops

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Jesus get the whip out

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Make the old age pension dependent on fruit picking

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Elviscat posted:

You are overthinking Scott Adam's dumb rear end.

He has dumb opinions because he is dumb.

but he's in mensa!!!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Did anybody mention yet that JK's detective novels are so loving tedious that they didn't sell at all under her pseudonym until the publisher finally said "it's Jk Rowling sshh"

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

really makes u think

https://twitter.com/Istanbul777/status/1307607973552893952

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

FirstAidKite posted:

You forgot the part about the creator saying that she knows it works because she has no medical training or medical education so therefore she can't be tainted by modern medicine and that's why her juice is capable of doing things like making gay people straight and helping people to regrow lost limbs.

she also claimed it will turn your blood from rhesus positive to negative

she herself is o+ and refuses to take a blood test to prove this,

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

For those who sadly missed the newest bone collector saga

https://twitter.com/CurseHole/status/1317869094901829632?s=19

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Tjadeth posted:

there was another one where someone bought a child's skeleton from a flea market

excuse me what

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

whitefellas get real upset when you call it invasion day, which is a good reason to call it that

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

https://twitter.com/nickschadegg/status/1319929036936794113

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

What about the poor, forgotten daylight savings fetishists

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

i was going to say probably the pcp, but then i vaguely remembered some of the etymology of punk and yeah they're not totally wrong

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Skwirl posted:

It's not defamation if the accusations are blatantly ridiculous.

depends on the jurisdiction!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

diezelraccoon is suuuuuper fashy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

my dick is business in front, party in back