Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

T-man posted:

2020 is a DOOM mod. Welcome to hell, the demons are pretty apparent.

I'm ready to rip and tear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Scratch Monkey posted:

Final Fantasy Groverhaus HD simulator

Groverhaus does make a cameo and is just as dangerous as the real one.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

sugar mouse posted:

It's happening. In lockdown, underwear is obsolete.

What is this "underwear" you speak of?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

It's me, Butter Tits.

text me

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That kid is hosed, two rich idiot parents.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Okay, here's the original video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pfyzzvb7hg

There's a ton of white people all walking around without a care and the only people staring at him are the ones who are clearly reacting to him filming them for no reason. Everything is clean and there's not a single sign of crime or decay anywhere. It's literally him walking into a completely normal part of a first world city and cringing in terror at people who aren't white daring to exist nearby.

I don't understand how you can live life just constantly scared of people. It's gotta be exhausting.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Super gay

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

oldpainless posted:

If you gently caress a dude you’re loving every chick that dude hosed but if you gently caress a chick you’re loving every dude that chick hosed.

Oh poo poo, I gotta start suckin dicks

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Alright, so am I suckin dicks or what?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That idiot that got his cart taken at costco because he wouldn't put on a mask tried to debate his stance to Sam Seder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Quj3eWw26A

He sounds stupid as gently caress

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

So you're telling me we eliminate golf and a taco truck in every corner? I just starting crying.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Mak0rz posted:

That's still a thing? :psyduck:

Grifters gotta grift

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Pack it up, they found out the plan.

"LATINAS FOR TRUMP" guaranteed to be run by balding middle aged white people

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

All the "coincidental" 1488s Jack Posobiec seems keep on tweeting

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

EL BROMANCE posted:

Flashbacks to this video (confirms at the end she got it from everyone regardless of race)

https://youtu.be/b1XGPvbWn0A

That video is full of poo poo, after a ton of backlash they admitted that they were catcalled by white people too but just decided to not include them in the video.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Just looked at any random one, created commission on opioid addiction.

Not "solved opioid addiction" or "lowered addiction numbers" just created a commission. That's it opioid addiction is solved.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also "fixing the VA". just, in the process of said goal is a bullet point

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

Each and every one of you already has a perfectly good skull. Don't get greedy.

Yeah but if having one skull is great imagine having another, or two more, or a billion?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

OwlFancier posted:

Fellas is it gay to love your son?

Mega gay

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

letthereberock posted:

What kind of person thinks the 20s and 30s were BOTH awesome? That seems like an either/or thing to me.

Kind of person that's fully separated from reality they have to make up scenarios not connected in reality

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

The comments are pretentious NYC morons concentrate.

Its usually never people that live in actual neighborhoods that had bodegas for centuries, its usually people who have lived in Brooklyn for 5 years and take it upon themselves to make it apart of their identity

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I'll refer any talk about bodegas to the bodega boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrvr89Z6fEw

TontoCorazon has a new favorite as of 05:13 on Dec 1, 2020

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I feel like I haven't heard from that loving idiot for like two months now, it was nice

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

It takes Obi Wan to know Obi Wan

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

lol

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

SubNat posted:

https://twitter.com/Squiblon/status/1357506888028409861

IOSM in the replies, as with any kind of VAGINABONE CENSORING FREESPEECH MURDER ACT.
Basically they're replacing a tiny handful of terrible loving camera shots/angles in a few scenes.
(Though how anyone knows about this when the game isn't out for a couple months yet puzzles me. Leaked for marketing purposes? People got to stream it early?)

Nerds are of course v.mad because the camera doesn't focus straight into her asscrack anymore.
(Sexualization aside it's a terrible loving shot, and good on 'em for tweaking away dumb poo poo like this.)

God I hope they got rid of the robot camel toe

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Cythereal posted:

Red Faction: Guerrilla has a mission where you assassinate a big meeting of megacorp executives. You can get a sniper rifle and shoot them through the windows, rig a car bomb and drive it into the bottom floor of their building, use the nano rifle to bring down the upper levels of building on top of them, or my personal favorite, get up on top of the nearby hill with a thermobaric rocket launcher and let fly.

There's other ways to finish that mission other than the thermobaric missile? Like I always thought that mission was way too short

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Biplane posted:

That is dire as hell.

Yeah what the gently caress? As if the whole world didn't see her being abused by her mother and her father deserting her.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Byzantine posted:

I don't think you're supposed to pierce your sinuses.

Whatever you say, square

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

marshmallow creep posted:

I coat each bullet in cum. Cum bullets. Cummets.

Is it more gay to shoot or be shot with cum bullets?

Extra gay

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Wasn't this game cancelled in the mid 2000's for how lovely the subject matter is?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Arivia posted:

about five years ago, but yeah

IT'S BACK YAAAAAAAAAAY

Earliest news I can find is 2009, because people were rightfully protesting it Konami decided to not publish it. Why are they so adamant about making poo poo?

The poo poo trailer they did with the soldiers is 200 percent propaganda

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

https://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=23367

quote:

Atomic Games aimed to stem the controversy by working with a number of ex-Marines involved in the action and claimed that the idea originally came from veterans of the conflict.

Propaganda as gently caress.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

That one dude in the back wants to laugh real hard

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

"The BLACKS"

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

What a nerd, fuckin' rules.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Um have you guys forgotten Frank?

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Grosser

https://twitter.com/fentypusssy/status/1401690358585643008

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Does he not realize women get breast and butt implants just to look like something like that candle?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Danaru posted:

I plan on donating my skeleton for witchcraft, on the two conditions that it only be used for good and that my skull be turned into a goblet