Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ireland, famous for

*checks notes*

sunny days and lots of sand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

CharlestheHammer posted:

Wait until he finds out about his phone

What's it going to take to convince these fucks that using any electronic device contributes to Chinese espionage to the point they stop posting or saying anything ever again

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Captain Monkey posted:

Why do cops of all people use the Punisher logo. It’s so stupid to me.

Many cops sign up for the job not because they want to protect and serve, but to bully and subdue with impunity. It's the perfect job if you have violent tendencies and zero empathy because they get paid to be assholes and face no repercussions, it's all legal, friendo.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Make sure to give us an update in 6 to 14 days.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Fister Roboto posted:

I was under the impression that it was a new term for "nice guys".

It's a term for nice guys used by Nice Guys.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I kind of figured antivaxxers would lead to the downfall of society but I didn't expect it to happen so soon. I thought I had another good decade or more.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Didn't know you could catch lice from coffee, I've never deloused a coffee in my life. Now I gotta start! How do I do it?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I want to know the edit history of this image

I'm the generous use of the elliptical tool instead of using a paintbrush

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Okay I went looking and they poorly edited out Woodstock because of social distancing, amazing.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

My friends and I have been using Greg or Gerald.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Karen became normalized when a whole bunch of fragile white women kept getting caught on camera calling the cops on black people for existing. Mocking ignorant racists is good. Making it about misogyny completely misses the point. The reason why it's Karen and not Kyle is because men usually don't call the cops to do their dirty work, they just straight up try to kill them themselves. That's not abusing privilege, that's just straight up being a murderous violent rear end in a top hat.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

And is really nice until she is CRAZY

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

When I was on the birth control shot it really hosed up my brain and I thought a personality was a thing you had, similar to a soul, that made you a person. I thought I didn't have one, and I was just an empty husk of a person. When I stopped taking that fuckin shot those beliefs went away and it just went back to regular clinical depression.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Who's got that post where the guy was mocking people for not being intellectual because they liked watching movies sometimes?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Does excessive meat make you refer to yourself in the third person?

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

DRINK THE SANITIZER

ALL OF IT

EVEN IF YOU GO BLIND

KEEP CHUGGING LOSER

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

sugar mouse posted:

I got into a HUGE debate the other day on Facebook with a proper bridezilla but can't be bothered to go back and edit it all yet so until then, have a bit of average crazy from my feed...

I wish these people would find out that light is radiation, so they'll stop interacting with anything and especially get off their phones and computers. How can they handle sunlight? Sunlight kills.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It's a good thing I'm isolated because this is making me cry laugh and I don't need to be getting droplets on anything

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

12,000 laugh reacts and ONLY laugh reacts in 13 hours has got to be some kind of record.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Gamers suck, easy mode rules. You try playing hard mode on edibles, it's literally impossible. I'm just playing to chill out and vibe.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Just LOL if you look at the events of human history and think for one second that everything terrible that's ever happened wasn't caused by emotional breakdowns by men in power.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I was gonna make a sassy counterpoint, but the only thing that comes to mind is natural disasters. And that's only if you're not religious.

Oh heck yeah, God is a real salty rear end bitch

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

That's a future Estranged Parents forums poster lmao

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Sixer is only a letter off from sexer, so if you're a sex haver you'll end up with lots of sixers is what I'm saying.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

I just want to say that riding in the back of a pickup truck at night through the rainforest surrounded by bats and fireflies with the stars overhead, keeping an eye open for jaguars on the road was a major highlight of my life. Bats rule, save the bats, if things get back to normalish you should seek out experiences like that someday.

Sorry to interrupt your discussion.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Garrand posted:

I'm not much of a nature person but that sounds loving awesome (and a little terrifying. Jaguars?)

Belize, it's not very developed there, lots of wild spaces. It's not uncommon for them to run in front of your car. I never saw one, sadly. I might have been chased by one, or a cougar, those live there too. I was riding a bike down a dirt road in the forest just after dusk and there was a bunch of branches breaking and commotion in the brush beside me for a good minute, keeping pace. It stopped when I rode through a boggy area. I wouldn't suggest experiencing that, but I felt fairly safe in a moving truck bed.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

First women decided to show their ankles, then the miniskirt came along. It was only a matter of time before everyone stopped wearing clothes altogether.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

luxury handset posted:

how much loving butter does her family eat, christ

All of it

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

When you see people question why healthy people need to be quarantined, tell them about Typhoid Mary. She killed a lot of people over years without ever showing any symptoms.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

What's really fantastic about the Trudeau dictator thing is Kenney went and legislated himself doing the same thing for any law he pleases but they're not calling him out because he's hard right conservative.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Josef bugman posted:

Who is Kenney?

Premier of Alberta, the Canadian Texas. Similar to a state governor.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1257508900812713984?s=19

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

You can tell who's never faced real hardships in their lives before or ever faced systemic oppression at all. The only way to describe it is spoiled brats. Their lives have been easy, they've always got what they wanted, and when told "no" for the first time, throw a huge loving tantrum over it. I've been through some really dark poo poo in my past so this is kind of a breeze by comparison.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Context: a guy fell off his bike and broke his arm in 5 places because an off leash dog bolted at him, green shared the news article and said "Just keep your drat dog on a leash, it's not that hard and where they were it's illegal to have off leash dogs". I'm blue. I'm also extremely irritated by the whole "You can't tell me what to do dad! I'm mildly inconvenienced and that makes me oppressed!" displays of selfish immaturity that Covid has really brought out in people, hence the "respect the rules of the community" and "responsible adult" quips.

Every interaction I've had with this woman is completely bonkers. I don't know how she ended up in the same degree as us, where graduates usually end up park wardens, wilderness guides, or teachers. People who generally comply with and enforce rules and laws, especially in provincial and national parks. I added her as a friend last year but promptly removed her after I was inundated with pro-Trump, pro-conspiracy, and anti-vax garbage. Like, she's Canadian and posted multiple Glorious Leader Daddy Trump posts every single day.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

He has to be some kind of guilt-ridden sex pest or has a fetish he's so ashamed of he has to be as loudly anti-whatever he is to try and convince people he's totally not guilty. There's no way someone is this obsessed without some kind of skeleton in his closet.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Guess you should have had premarital sex.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It's because every villager in the game is turbo gay, your character uses they/them pronouns and can change their gender by looking in the mirror, and there's a real sense of community where everyone gives each other gifts just because it feels good. None of that is fun to centrists or right wingers, in fact it's brutally offensive. It's the most queer-friendly game ever. Also your house payments pay for the kick-rear end museum that has no entrance fees. It's called "taxing the rich". They take all your money and use it to improve the lives of the poor around you. Animal Crossing is the closest we have to luxury gay space communism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

It took me a sec to figure out what word that was supposed to be.