Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Just make sure you wash afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

It's Karen and Darren

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

You guys don't jump into your pants and pull them up both legs at the same time? hosed up

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

sugar mouse posted:

So this may also be me being involved in idiocy but there ya go.

You seem like a real rear end in a top hat

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Fister Roboto posted:

Wow, a schooner!

It's a sailboat

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Byzantine posted:

kill all turks

So take me back to Byzantium
No you can't go back to Byzantium

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I don't know what a simp is. I keep thinking of this guy :regd13:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

gently caress means bundle of sticks?

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

T-man posted:

Let's extend this out beyond what we have today. It's 2069 and cybernetics are now commonplace. You can get eyeball replacements that let you see in infrared all the way to ultraviolet, xrays, in higher fidelity than a "normal" eyeball. Are you a bad parent for installing cybereyes?

Isn't this basically the plot of Gattaca

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Miss posted:

wait does having your gallbladder removed make the typhus stop???

When everyone's first response to her refusing to stop is "...how does she have the gall?!", I think it's a natural conclusion

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

That's a lot of Toilet Paper, USA

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Imagine being the guy who has to clean up all the "bigfoot playing the saxophone" posts.

Sasquatch Sax Watch

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

there wolf posted:

When Aang accept the challenge to fight Toph in season 2, she says "do people really want to see two little girls fighting out here?" and the crowd goes ooooo because it's an insult to be called a little girl, especially if you aren't one. There's a couple of other ones I'm not going to bother digging up because it's all small poo poo and the whole point was even a very good show show that was very positive and thoughtful about female representation still had those little digs because no one really thought of that kind of humor on a critical level.

lol

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Boywhiz more like HITLER?!?!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Sprue posted:

[Opening door then backing out in horror emoji]

It's :yikes:

e:fb

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Piss Meridian posted:

I mean....Germans are white, mostly.

the idiots are coming from within the thread!!!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Push El Burrito posted:

Fun fact: Andre the Giant only had 18 bones at the time of his death.

Mandy Patinkin wouldn't stop stealing them

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

StillFullyTerrible posted:

i have autism and ptsd but the thing that bugs me the most about wearing masks is that no matter what build or make i get they almost instantly cause my glasses to fog up to the point of uselessness and i kind of stumble around half-blind
i still wear them because you know, pandemic

Get some micropore tape and tape along the top where the mask meets your skin. Your glasses will thank you

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Zipperelli. posted:

If you can score some medical tape (aka cloth tape) you can put a strip across your nose and maybe a half inch to each side to tape the mask down. It'll force the air out the sides of your mask and not the top.

:yeah:

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, someone else pointed out it was Simpsons not Futurama. I could picture the scene in my head and robots plus that animation style made me think Futurama.

if it helps, i read it in bender's voice

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Inceltown posted:

Nick Cave is on the anti-PC bandwagon. He's officially cancelled for being pro chud.

Now, I don't believe in an interventionist God...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009