Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Nature 🏞 is returning 🏃‍♂️from the wilds 🐯I looked 👀 out of my window 🏡and I saw monkeys 🙉 swinging from the trees 🌳 . I got mad 🤬 as I was trying to sleep 🛌💤 but they woke me up 😡😡 so I pulled out my glock 🔫 and screamed "Monkeys! You finna get shot!" My glock went bang bang bang 💥💥💥! They fell🍃. The pickup crew 🚚 came and disposed of them 🚮🗑. I was very happy 😁😁. Then instead of sleeping I made out 😘 with my SEXY Ford Fiesta 2013 Hot Wheels Diecast 🏎🚗. The sesh was lit fam 🔥. I heard a huge explosion 💥💣. They dropped💧 a nuclear missile ☢🚀 into the city to kill the giant gorilla who formed from the rotting dead monkey carcasses 🧟‍♂️🐵. The buildings 🏢🏣🏛🏦 flew into the sky 🕊🌌. As they approached 🚶‍♂️my house 🏠 i knew it was the end 🔚. I grabbed my SEXY Ford Fiesta 2013 Hot Wheels Diecast 🏎🚗 and brace for impact ☄. Skidaddle, Skidoodle my SEXY cars and I are now hot flesh and metal noodles 🍜😂😆😉

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Happy 4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣ you DIRTY👅💦💦QUARANTINE 🏠🚪🚷STONER 🍁🔥🚬!!! today📅 we passin a J 🚬 round the world 🌎 and getting BLAZED 💫as ONE 👥👥 light up 💨 and let loose 💃but don’t you dare ❌ get closer than 6️⃣ feet 👟away from ANOTHA 🦠CORONA 🦠 STONA 🦠🚫 send this 💌📬 to every pot head 👹in your contacts 📲 so every1️⃣ knows 🧠we togetha 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 in this 🔥😛💝💨

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

cheese melt restaurant melting down

https://www.facebook.com/33andMelt/posts/2542491539322243

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

TinTower posted:

As far as I know, there are only two people who are still at Channel Awesome that aren't the Walkers: Brad Jones, who has his tongue stuck in Doug's lower intestine; and Guru Larry, who stayed entirely to spite the Walkers for never promoting him.

wait how does this work

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Eh! Frank posted:

I've been seeing people on facebook post links to a short documentary called PlanDemic
https://vimeo.com/414289492

Does anybody know anything about this? I distrust any video that's spread around claiming to expose A Horrible Truth so I haven't watched more than five minutes of it, is it more conspiracy theory bullshit?

I trust goons more than I do a Google search

someone i vaguely knew from school actually posted it to my page and this was all i could muster before i immediately deleted it lmao

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/JakeMHS/status/1260025788759326720

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

No 😣 you're 👉 NOT a gamer

I'm so sick 😣😣 of all these people 👫👫👫 who 💁 think 🤔🤔 they're gamers. No 😣, you're 👉 not. Most of you are not even close to being gamers. I see 👁👁 these people 👫👫👫 saying

"I put well over 100hrs in this ⬆ game 🎱🎱 it's great 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧!"

That's nothing 🈚🈚, most of us can easily put 300+ in all of our games. I see 👁👁👁 people 👫👫 who 💁 only have 🈶 the Nintendo switch and claim to be gamers. Come talk 🗣 to me when ⏰ you pick ⛏ up ☝☝ a PS4 controller 🎮 then we be friends.

Also DEAR ALL WOMEN 👵👵👵: Pokémon is 🈶 not a real game 🎱. Animal 😺😺 Crossing 🚷🚷 is 🈶 not a real game 🎱. The sims is 🈶 not a real game 🎱. Mario is 🈶 not a real game 🎱🎱🎱.

Stardew Valley is 🈶 not a real game 🎱🎱. Mobile games are NOT.REAL.GAMES. Put down ⬇⬇ the baby 👶 games and play 🎽🎽🎽 something that requires challenge and skill 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♀️ for once.

sincerely, all of the ACTUAL gamers

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

wow 😅 i'm so triggered 😖😖 i sure would be owned 😲if you manly 💪💪patriots 🇺🇸🇺🇸 pointed ur big scary pistols 🔫🔫 at your girthy cocks 🍆💦 and you squeezed down on those triggers just before they blast 🤯just to show a libtard 🤤like me how strong 💪and tuff 🤠🤠you big wild 'n buff real men are 😖😫

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

someone tried promoting this in a local quarantine group i'm in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1Bx_xYjaLA

quote:

Darryl Rossignol shared their first post.

I didn’t lose my business to the pandemic. I lost my dream of ten years, and the last four years of hard, around-the-clock work, due to the global bureaucratic mishandling of the entire situation. Enough is enough! This is my response to the lies and irresponsibility that have been handed down to us from around the world. I refuse to go along with this new status quo, and if you agree with my message, I would owe you a debt of gratitude if you shared this video on any or all of your social accounts. I have never produced a more important and heavily research video, and I thank you ahead of time for watching. Let’s get the message out that changes need to be made.

https://youtu.be/y1Bx_xYjaLA

Some disclaimers (please read before commenting on YouTube):

Many people that have tried to watch the video believe the video has been taken down, even though it is still up. This is because you received a message that I’ll share a screenshot of in the top comment. By default, YouTube is set with restricted content NOT allowed on your account. It’s another attempt to censor us. But if you go into your settings you can turn that toggle off and watch the video in whatever country you’re in.

The other reason I’m sharing the video here is that the first time I shared it, a couple of you shared my video as well (It’s better to share the direct video with your own messaging, rather than my post. So if you want to share, please just share this URL directly - https://youtu.be/y1Bx_xYjaLA ). Anyway, when just a few of you shared, the video got a big boost and the message went out to a larger audience, but obviously not nearly enough to make a difference. So I’m hoping with a few more shares we can change some more minds. You can also reference this page (which contains the video), as it has a full index of references - https://www.ocpdonline.com/dear-world-leaders-covid-19-resp%85

This video is about ending the lockdowns by any means necessary. If you disagree with my opinions on the wearing of face masks, that’s fine. But it shouldn’t detract from the bigger message of the governments deception and the demand that the lockdowns end. It would be a shame if this message wasn’t spread further just because we don’t see eye to eye on a minor issue. My point with the masks is that we might have to make some temporary concessions in order to achieve autonomy faster.

Bill Gates is mentioned at the beginning of the video due to a specific video in which he warns of a virus. I do not support Bill Gates. But out of all of the many warnings given to governments about this scenario, his is the most famous and the he is the one person that people that disagree with us would consider on their side.

Also, not all of the numbers and scenarios are accurate at this time. But they were 100% accurate as of the recording of this video. Things change. I have no control over that.

If you made it all the way to the end of the video or the end of this message, thank you. Again, my hope is that you share this in order to help the other side see why it’s so important to end the lockdowns and why it’s so important that the pressure is not taken off of the Chinese government.

Oh, and I made it easier to share by adding English closed captions and subtitles in Spanish and Chinese.

suffice to say it didn't go well

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

i only know xeni jardin as one of the original boing boing crew, what gave her all the brain worms

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9PCvgHPeYY

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

grittyreboot posted:

Someone painstakingly recorded all the major meltdown may events in one document: https://twitter.com/SAMOYEDCORE/status/1268007603344293888?s=19

Elon Musk's baby name fiasco feels like it happened 10 years ago

"these turtles are underaged!"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Don’t forget his fiancée left him after he got the money . She couldn’t deal with the person he was and would not settle for just being a billionaires wife.

Sometimes I would see gamers praise this person as an idol for being boss enough to gently caress over his colleagues in mojang.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/doxmontoya/status/1269420740329312267?s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/ChuckTingle/status/1270863746131300358?s=19

Lol imagine getting dunked on by Chuck tingle

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

what is he holding

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/slipeater/status/1274148506501033984?s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Powered Descent posted:

They're just gatekeeping because they don't want to admit Princess Leia to the club.

also, all the spawns by the Alien queen

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I promised somewhere else when lowtax made a statement I would emoji fy the thing , I don’t feel like the announcement to be on the Alt right weirdo show is one and I’m lol, not going to watch the stream where he whined a lot. But I do want to note that he’s on Facebook posting again

The Saddest Rhino posted:

someone has awaken

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/hoodjapn/status/1276913388942172160

Hahaha... yes... yes!!!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

We Got Us A Bread posted:

Oh, I definitely got lucky, she moved from Hawaii to NOLA for me and I love her dearly. The key, apparently, is to watch one of a YouTuber's videos, think they did a good job, message them to tell them that they did a good job..and this is key...have them, at that exact moment, clear out all of their notifications so that yours is the only one that pops up. 4 years later, and we're very happy. Sorry?

both a wife guy and a reply guy, yet wholesome

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Nope.

Error bars are not the only way to qualify or quantify error margins. Their inclusion or omission counts for nothing on their own beyond inducing a metaphysical urge on the reader’s part.

The conclusion in question is evident from the data as plotted.

😍😍🥰🥰🥰❤️💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I 😊 will be live, defending myself with chat logs and audio files to prove my innocence, on 🔛 the Dick Masterson show 📺 this Sunday. I 😀 will not be reading 📘 replies to this or arguing with the internet 🌐 poison ☠ hate 😡 mob. I 😊 have 🈶 never had a chance to respond to a single 🇸🇮 accusation, and I 😀 will loving cover every drat thing 🐘 this Sunday. Feel free 🆓 to fill this thread 🧵 with baseless accusations that I 😊 beat women 🙆 or whatever the gently caress the internet 📶 mob thinks. 🤔 Bye

In a completely stunning move I 😊 absolutely could never have 🈶 predicted, the woman 👩‍🌾 accusing me of bullshit assault charges has been caught trying 🇹🇷 to illegally change ownership of SA's 🈂️ ad revenue from the site to her own personal name.

Wouldn't it be just really strange if a drunk 🍺 bipolar woman 👩‍🔬 who accused me of assault not only tried to secretly change the ad revenue account to her name, but then also proceeded to take over the official SA 🈂️🈂️🈂️ Facebook page? Despite not being 🇧🇪 employed or affiliated with SA 🈂️ in any way? ↕️ Weird, 👽 it's almost like 💖 there's an agenda here 📌 and has been from the very start.......

A toxx thread 🧵 where people 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 can bet 🎰 if I'm going to be found guilty or innocent. 😇 If I'm guilty, the bipolar alcoholic gets 🉐 the money. 💴 But on 🔛 the other hand, 🤲 when I'm found innocent 😇 and the case is dismissed, I 😊 get 🉐 the money. 💵

That will let you 😊 know it all motherfuckers put your money 💴 where your mouth 👅 is. This is the fucken best idea 💡 I've had in decades

oh, if you 😊 were one 1️⃣ of the unfortunately souls who happened to read 📕 that 100% cringe article on 🔛 SA 🈂️ where the author apologized to furries or whatever, please 🙏 accept 🉑 my sincere apologies. I 😀 obviously was not aware of its wretched existence.

I 😀 have 🈶 edited the article to make it "better," and again, please 🙏 accept 👍 my humble apology.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Just lol if you didn't have Enrique write your diatribes against your "posting enemies"

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I'd have 🈶 every single 🇸🇮 one 1️⃣ of you 🥵🥵🥵 on 🔛 ignore 🤐 if it wouldn't destroy🤯💦💦💦 the forums🦜, ngl🤬

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

zom-pies

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

SERIOUS POST: I just shook hands✊ and ✅agreed✅✅ to the exclusive 🏧sale 🏧 of Something Awful 💦💦💦and all its🇮🇹 assets(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻. If you're screencapping this, 🇮🇹it's 🇮🇹 because two✌️✌️ weeks ago, an extremely vocal group👥 of forum users👤 went ballistic and stirred up ☝️ so 🆘🆘 much poo poo💩 by publicly🚅 lying about me, that eventually a 🅰️🅰️ large portion of SA's users👥 and moderators threatened to mass migrate 📴off📴-site. Why? Because 🅰️a🅰️ blackout 🍸drunk🍸 bipolar woman 👸👊👊👊👊👸 🈶had🈶 accused me of hitting👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊 her while I was bedridden🛌 and waiting 🚏 for an epidural. I 🈶have 🈶 degenerative disc📀 😷disease😷, and it🇮🇹 was to ease the pain of a🅰️ collapsed 💿disc💿 in my neck pushing 🆙up🆙 against a🅰️ nerve and rendering my 👃body👃 🔀randomly🔀🔀 useless, but constantly in pain.😂😂(❁´◡`❁)

Since then, this woman🙋 🈶has🈶 tried to block me out of my own website, change🚼 the contact information 📄 for our ad revenue to her name📛, and avoid my blocks on🔛 her phone 📳 and texts by 🉐getting🉐 a🅰️ new🇳🇿 number 9️⃣. I have🈶🈶 included 🅰️a 🅰️ sample of the poo poo💩 she sends me; this is a🅰️🅰️ 💄woman💄💄 people👤 felt was trustworthy enough to believe in and fight for.👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👩 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

I'd like😘 to thank the countless 👦people 👦 who have🈶 stood silently😶 by my side during this ridiculous ordeal, and I'd like💚💚 to say great job of being🐝 completely gullible tools⚙⚙ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ to the 👪people👪 who did not.(┬┬﹏┬┬) You're 🅰️a🅰️🅰️ bunch of dense rear end motherfuckers who believe the following text messages 💬 are from a🅰️ credible and reliable source. gg nextmap in my lifeಥ_ಥ😭😭😭

👩👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👩

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Elysiume posted:

This phrase breaks my brain as I cannot conceive of an FMV game being created in this decade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3FnG6JqOMw

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/AuschwitzMuseum/status/1284931621737705472

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😖🤧... 😳 scuse me

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/kexical_/status/1286151620737277953?s=21

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

still amazed at some people👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦👭 👨‍👨‍👧
As you 🤟😊🤟😊🤟😊 🤟 😊 know my 😊 😀 😀 patreon 🈶has🈶 declined from like💜 👬 🏩 $9k to under $1k because of the loving idiots who embrace the ideology of, "If You 😀 😊 😊🤟 Read 📖📘 📕📕📕 📖 It 🚮 🚮 🚮🚮🚮 On the Internet, 📶 🌐 📶 It 🚮 🚮 🚮 Must Be True!" Ironically, this was the original slogan for the site, before I 😀 😀 😀 changed🚼 it 🚮 🇮🇹 🚮 🚮 to "The Internet 📶 📶 📶 Makes You 😀 🤟 😀🤟 Stupid." Both apply equally in this case.

Nobody seems aware that anybody can allege anything. Nobody seems to give 🅰️a🅰️ poo poo💩 💩 💩 that I 😀 😀 😀 🏥built🏥🏥 and maintained this community for 22 years; one 1️⃣ 1️⃣1️⃣ 1️⃣ 1️⃣ single allegation destroyed all that good👍 ❇️ 🦸‍♂️ will. One 🔂 🔂 1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ single allegetion destroyed my 😀 😊 😀 entire career, 💼 💼 💼 site, job, 💼 💼 💼 and creation. And don't even🌃🌃 🌔 🌛 try to say 🗣 🗣 🗣 "BUT LOWTAX WHUT ABOUT THESE OTHER THINGS IN YUR PAST HURRRRRR" because I've never been convicted or found🔍🔍 guilty of doing 💩poo poo 💩. 💩 💩 Ever. Period.

A bunch of kiwifarms 👭people👭 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧 👨‍👧‍👧👩‍👦‍👦 easily whipped those gullible idiots into a🅰️ frenzy of self righteous outrage, and nobody from SA even🌘 🌃 🌛 gave it🇮🇹 🚮 🚮 a 🅰️ second 🥈 🥈 🥈🥈🥈 thought💭. 💭 💭 I've always been honest and open👐 ☂☂☂ 👐 with everybody my 😀 😀 😊 entire life, 🧬 🧬 🧬 which is also why I 😊 😊 😀 get🉐 🉐 🉐 easily manipulated. I 😀 😊 😀 cannot 🙊speak🙊🙊 🙊 🙊 in further length📏 📏 📏 about certain things, so🆘 🆘 🆘 I'm trying to be 🅰️as 🅰️ vague 🅰️as🅰️ possible. Look 👁 👁 👀 at the background of both parties 🎊 involved, look👀👀 👁 👁 at their history📜📜, 🏛🏰 🏰 look👀 👀 👁 at what😦 😦 😦 they've literally and legally 👮 done🔨. Not 🚯 🚯 🚯 been ACCUSED of doing, but actually DONE.

We 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 🌿 have🈶🈶 🈶 🈶 a🅰️ court 👩‍⚖️ 👨‍⚖️ 👩‍⚖️ of law ™️ 🔨🔨 👮 🚨 to determine if allegations are 👉 👉 👉 valid. Rushing to judgement by simply acting🎭 🎭 🎭 on🔛 an allegation, something that has🈶, by nature🐒🐒, 🐐🦕🙉 🌴 not 🚯 🚯 🚯 been proven at all, is pure idiot toilet🚹 🚻 🚺🚹🚺🚹🚺🚹 gently caress 💩poo poo💩. 💩 💩

This 🎫event🎫 🎫 🎫 really 📺shows📺 📺 📺 who my 😀 😀 😀 true allies and friends🐕 🐕 🐕 are, 👉 👉 👉 and who are 👉 👉 👉 the 👶people👶 👫👪👨‍👨‍👦 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👭 that don't give a🅰️ poo poo 💩 💩 💩 💩 about the things I've actually DONE and CREATED in the past 22 years are. 👉 👉 👉 I'm going to capitalize the 🔝word🔝 🔜 🔚 done🔨🔨 here🈁 🈁 🈁 1️⃣one1️⃣ 🔂 1️⃣ more➕➕ ➕ ➕ 🕒time 🕒. 🕜🕥 🕞 DONE.

An ALLEGATION. For gently caress's sake🍶🍶, 🍶🍶🍶 🍶 at least 🚏wait 🚏🚏 🚏 🚏 for me to be 🔍found🔍 legally🚓🚓 guilty of SOMETHING. Innocent 😇 😇 😇 until proven guilty, except on🔛 the internet🌐 📶 📶 where it's🇮🇹 guilty and then still guilty and always guilty because 👩people👩 👩‍👩‍👧‍👦 👨‍👧‍👦 make up🔝 their minds 🤯🤯🤯 🤯 🤯 🔂once🔂 and can never change🚼 them ever ❎no❎ 📵🙊 ⛔ matter 😦what😦. 😦😦😦 😦 Outrage is the currency 💴💲 💵💵 💷 💶 of the internet🌐, 📶 🌐 and by god nobody will ever be wrong!

Anyway I'm making 🅰️a🅰️ plea for logic, if there is any logic remaining on🔛 the internet 🌐 📶. 📶 🌐 Thank 🙌 🙌 🙌 you 🤟😊 😊 🤟 to the six6️⃣ 6️⃣ 🔯 remaining patreon members left🍂, 🛅 ↔️ and a🅰️ huge gently caress off📴 📴 📴 to the SA outrage culture 🧫 🏛 🧫 reactionists that were apparently just 🚏waiting🚏 🚏 🚏 for any excuse or reason, 😣no😣 ❎ 📭 matter how idiotic, to turn 🔛on 🔛 me. Congrats, 👏 👏 👏 you're 🏇betting🏇 🏇 🏇 on 🔛🔛 the wrong horse🐴🐴. 🎠 🏇

And yes🉑, 👍 🆗 I'm aware that by writing✒️ ✏️ 📝🖋 this I'm just going to lose more ➕ ➕ ➕ ➕ donors but whatever, I'm not 🚯🚯🚯 🚯 🚯 and never have🈶🈶 🈶 🈶 🔨done🔨 anything just for cash🏦. 🏧 🏧 I 😊 😊😊😊 😊 just wanted to point↗️ ✴️ 👆 out 😜 😛 😜😝 how the site I 😀 😀 😀 used to run🏃 is now populated by the hand👈👈 👐 👇👇👇 wringing, outrage culture 🧫 🧫 🏛 warriors we 🌿 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 used to once🔂 make fun💃 💃 💃 of.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/evren__7/status/1296583020913266689?s=19

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Piss Meridian posted:

very weird thing to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Fister Roboto posted:

They were given form by humans. Their corporeal form is just stone or metal armor, in reality they look like the actual Biblical depiction of angels.

You know, this kind of poo poo