Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

Personally I can't stand "hubby," and although it's arguably not woke of me, straight couples calling their SO their "partner" because I always assume on a brainstem level that means a queer couple

What about pardner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Kai Tave posted:

https://twitter.com/grette13/status/1251701672285478912

Everything about this tweet is perfection, from the phone camera screenshot to the perfect infinite ratio.

Gee I wonder why she supports Nazis.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Stoatbringer posted:

I like my lungs to function.

How droll.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Thanks, mom.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Brawnfire posted:

That's true, I got a little abstract with beaches.

It's a shore subject

I liked you better when you knew to clam up.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Mak0rz posted:

Oh come on this is just silly

Everyone knows no one invented Minecraft. It came from space.

Just because notch is a Nazi doesn't mean you have to call him a gas giant.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Goa Tse-tung posted:

that person is a known liar and troll, consider why he wrote out the words

She.

Also don't engage with MageMage.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The guy is whining in the comments that he meant King Shark is now bi and he hates it and also he's bi and doesn't like that representation.

I don't know anything about any of these characters so I don't know why King Shark or whoever would be bad.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

How many times do we have to go over this, sharks are smooth as hell from every direction.

No they aren't.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Yes they are. They're the smoothest creatures known to science, so it stands to reason that their penises are the ultimate in smoothness

What the hell are you talking about? Their skin is only smooth in one direction. Am I being trolled?

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sunswipe posted:

Do we know what the tweet is? I mean, it could be almost anything he's posted in the last few years.

Guaranteed it's something that doesn't matter at all but glinner is incredibly stupid and wants to fight Twitter support who don't give a poo poo because he's not on the Approved rear end in a top hat list that Jack gave them.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

Sharks are smooth from every direction, quit spreading misinformation.

This is ridiculous.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Midnight Voyager posted:

alright, because I have never found this joke funny, I am going to save you some time: https://imgur.com/gallery/ad3je

Sorry everyone, pack it in, the Fun Police are here to ruin everything they don't like.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/AnarchoShanties/status/1259596568883351560

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

If your mask fogs your glasses, wear it higher on your nose and push your glasses down a bit more. It's obnoxious but it works.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I think the tweet is gone now, could only find these low quality pics.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Len posted:

Meanwhile Gencon 2020 is still going forward

They're likely just waiting on the Governor or someone to tell them to cancel, so they can claim the insurance. If they cancel on their own, the company is on the hook for a giant hunk of change. They've delayed releasing the event calendar and sign ups.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

She's a hardcore liberal, so yes.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

You heard it here, liberailures. You've won.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

T-man posted:

Bottle that doubles as a butt plug imo

You're just not trying hard enough!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

I looked it up and the amount of English speakers in Venezuela is about 20,000

In a population of 28 million

According to multiple sources I looked at it’s mainly used by professional classes and academics

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I don't get it. Also this is a specific Target in my home town and that really weirds me out.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

The only way to use Twitter is to insult people then never respond again. I don't even get notifications when people respond, it rules.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Kylo Ren nutted so hard he died after his first kiss.

Definitely an incel.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Deleted pretty fast.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I am not surprised at all that this tag exists. It must be exhausting to type all that poo poo up.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

It's honestly pretty impressive that she wrote, programmed, modeled, and voice acted the entire game herself. No wonder they're mad some video game character died or whatever, when one person fully made that decision.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Lottery of Babylon and The Saddest Rhino are staples of the IOSM thread, especially when people start arguing when them. The only difference is they don't use pictures of posts and just paste them exactly. I trust their judgement :colbert:

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

d3lness posted:

Eat my entire rear end in a top hat you dumb pile of loving poo poo. Glad to hear you think suicide is so good drat funny. How about you kill yourself? Peak loving comedy forums posting, huh?

d3lness posted:

*Clears ignorant male white throat*

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Also they do it when there's a derail that's gone on too long to remind us why we're here. Also not every quote is racist.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Sounds like a good plan. Also I'm pretty sure LoB is a woman, just for clarification.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I don't know if it's worse when the person with those kind of views is a competent writer or when they talk Like This....it boggles THE MIND!!!

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Still missing the original but it's basically him saying "Why should I care if something doesn't affect me."

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1284502902443106304