Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

FFT posted:

not even sure dude realizes Britain and Ireland are separate islands.

Well, not entirely separate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

sheep-dodger posted:

there's a whole cinematic universe of thin [colour] lines:

pour one out for the brave dispatchers

They should just combine all the lines into one flag to be more inclusive.

Wait...

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Mmmmmm hi 👋 this is a rhino🦏 😅 Just thought I'd pop in and say hi🤦 This has been my favourite thread 😉 and I know how hard🍆 you all were willing to work💦💦💦 for that A+💯 in shitposting 💩. Even after all the time⏰ we spent away from each other🤔, I couldn't stop thinking about you!🙊😳I know you'll always be my special little thread, and I hope you get to make the same impression😜 on other shitposters 💩 like you did with me 😈💦💦💦😘🥰.

👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀👋👀 goodbye go౦ԁbYe👋 thats ✔ some good👋👋bye right👋👋there👋👋👋 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👋👋 👋НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👋 👋👋 👋 💯 👋 👀 👀 👀 👋👋Goodbye💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

See you at the crossroads, crossroads, crossroads😘

Goddamn why did this hit so hard?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
nothing can stop the arrival of

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Len posted:

My bosses have been going on all day about how it was ANTIFA that broke in

Yesterday they had such wonderful things to say like "I'm saving the good ammo for Schumer" and "it's no different than what your team did last year"

Where the gently caress do you work? Jesus christ.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
I take it you didn't visit Närpiö, then?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

They removed those from Finland's cornetto equivalents a few years ago. Getting to the end of one of those "new and improved" ice cream cones for the first time was a real loving bummer.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

:yikes:

Catpain Slack has a new favorite as of 17:45 on Apr 20, 2021

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

rydiafan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC8QoRa8y_Q&hd=1

Good video about a good part of a good game.

Its author certainly belongs in this thread.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Feliday Melody posted:

Whoops.

*Of the time*

Thanks.

Hmm. Do you, by any chance, happen to live in Argentina?

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Kevin DuBrow posted:

At least this blockchain being shilled isn't Bitcoin. Looking at the carbon footprint from Bitcoin transactions made me go holy poo poo we need a complete ban on that currency, it's like the final step of Dr. Blight's plan to destroy the environment.

And what do you think NFTs are? It's the same poo poo.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
drat, that woman sounds like Slavoj Zizek.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
RETVRN TO STVCCO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

tokin opposition posted:

They've never attempted a coup, stop watching fox news for libs

Anyway as a proud Democrat I call on my fellows to also not vote in the name of bipartisanship and in keeping with the decorum of this great country

you loving goober