Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/mumbly_joe/status/1245025693542612994?s=21

Thought he might be going for a good joke at first, but the rest of his posting confirms he’s just a dumb gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Repost it, except m is now the answer to one of those previously unsolved maths problems. C'mon facebook genius moms, you can do this!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

ookiimarukochan posted:

they've just become the boogie man for people who feel like they have to be able to play all their games one handed.

I wish I could play Animal Crossing one handed, but that's purely because it's so nice to play while drinking beer.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah most non-UK people ain’t going to get that without context. He writes for a lovely tabloid paper that is pretty much boycotted in Liverpool because of their unapologetic coverage of the aftermath of the Hillsborough Disaster - where they blamed the soccer fans who got crushed to death rather than crappy police work.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Stop falling for obvious joke accounts.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Ouch. The sad thing is she’s a comedy writer and could’ve framed it as a bit rather than pretending it was a real thing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

What if it was accomplished with a 11-16mm zoom Neil, would you be impressed then? Good to know science man doesn't know poo poo about photography, being a zoom lens means nothing more than it can move between two different focal lengths.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Elysiume posted:

Then I saw that he had a really weak response and then I stopped caring
https://twitter.com/RmbaileyRob/status/1247731239865458688

Reads like the response of someone who was proud of something his wife did at her hobby, rather than the usual terminally online attempt at trying to bait him into a deez nuts gotcha.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Hihohe posted:

Lol gently caress this derail post more of this poo poo.

It was all in the old thread, just look up the dates of those posts.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Push El Burrito posted:

Ant Man 2 is basically the War and Peace of modern times.

Yeah, Ant Man 2 sucked. Most of the Marvel movies beyond Thor 2 and that are watchable and fun at least, but I don't really see what causes threads of insane lengths to be written about them. Most of the time it feels like essentially the same plot but with slightly different characters, and that's fine but hard to get super excited about.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

This is the worst thing that’s ever happened on 9/11.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

letthereberock posted:

You are given one console when you are born and you stick with it for life, no matter what.

Anyone wanna play Colecovision with me? I’m so lonely.

I was also a coleco kid. Had the Turbo steering wheel for maximum cool points.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Anora posted:

If this were real, you'd find that Trump not only grabbed the last two parachutes to let the little girl die in the plane crash, but would have some how also put on a backpack.

Also, with with the news that Trump plans to fire Fauci, this story is even more stupid.

Replace Fauci with Epstein for more accuracy, too.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

1stGear posted:

Cool that 3,000 people dying left a deep scar on the American psyche and has allowed Republicans to dominate our government for 20 years, but 1,200,000 deaths would be nbd.

The #neverforget mob will probably be even louder than normal this September.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I wondered if it was a right wing site and biased against people if they follow lefties, but I got 1%. I need to up my game and become problematic for at least one person.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Seeing variants of this crap going around today. I checked the webcams myself on Friday and the beach was pretty drat busy about an hour after opening (someone took a screenshot saying it was just after it opened and I wanted to check if it was legit, and it seemed to be).

The Forbes article was published on Saturday with a photo clearly marked as being taken on Friday as the beaches opened. The photographers post on Facebook contains more images, one of which includes a plane overhead with a banner telling people to stand apart, so it’s legit and not something recycled from before.

It’s literally the equivalent of ‘the mainstream news tells you during rush hour on Monday the I-95 is busy, but we checked it out at 6am on a Sunday and it was quiet. The lame stream media are lying to you once again!’

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

It wasn’t just a US thing though, poo poo got real for a huge part of the world.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like that the comments are full of ‘oh you look really busy’. Congrats on missing the problem.

I’m guessing most non NZ/Maori know what it is due to rugby, so for those in countries where that’s not really a thing... yeah, this isn’t something English white people should be doing.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Holy poo poo this complete breakdown has been a long time coming and it’s loving glorious.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Vib Rib posted:

Did anyone cap this?

No but it was cached so still appearing as text for me

quote:

Unpopular take: didn’t nurses and doctors sign up for this? I have respect for the great job they’re doing, but this is exactly what they signed up for.

— JT Lewis (@thejtlewis) April 21, 2020

https://twitter.com/jaykay514/status/1252799582662201345?s=21

E: holy poo poo, of course he’s running for senate and has a Trump endorsement.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 04:51 on Apr 22, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Woof, that took a long rear end time to find. Talib posts loving all day every day.

https://twitter.com/TalibKweli/status/1252708468215013376

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

PJWs long term fear of leaving his basement means he’s suffering that quarantine less than anyone, the long game finally worked for him.

Jamie Faith posted:

Apparently, that was photoshopped. (Check the comments) Still, those protestors are evil morons tho

Gotta wonder who did this though, the original photo is dumb as poo poo anyway. Why fake something that’s been seen so many times it’ll just get called out straight away. Not impossible it’s the right wing trying to set a message that more legit pics are fake.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I just looked up that movie on IMDb and it runs for three and a half loving hours.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I was nearly shot with a .22 as a kid. I'm pretty glad I wasn't, for what it's worth.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Mak0rz posted:

Yeah that's who I was referring to. I literally just read that he said he distanced himself from that long ago, which is weird because I'm certain I remember reading/hearing that he was still into it fairly recently.

Yeah, there's so many things even down to the name of the group (Ace of Base - Base of Aces, a nazi uboat base). It's just crazy how long it took for people to piece things together, could certainly get away with winking references pre-internet days that nobody would pick up on.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

If you listen carefully, he actually said 'we will fight them on the *breaches*'. #BeachDone #NoBeachHistoryActually

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

MizPiz posted:

A gamer complaining about a video game lady's tits being too big

I wouldn’t exactly call Varg Vikernes a gamer. Dude is an insane, church burning, murderer. Don’t think he’s really a JPRG dude. Loves him some loving runes though.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I would believe anything on r/relationaships, AITA etc even less than usual right now. They’re always breeding ground for ‘creative writing’ and since the covid poo poo started it’s gotten even worse for it.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

As a Welsh, it brings me joy that my presence is enough to bring fear into the guy who scared other people professionally.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Could be a stainless steel rat reference, who knows how these dummies think.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Grimes has been a dumb idiot for years, and was transphobic to Sophie so she can go do one.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Chris Pistols posted:

I can't remember where on SA I read it, but I loved the observation that a few months ago these people were the same ilk as doomsday preppers and militant 2nd amendment mentals: they would burrow in like ticks, live off the land and have no need for the government. Now they all REALLY want a haircut and to go to a museum.

One circle venn diagram strikes again, these ARE the prepper people who think they're so prepared and ready. None of them are in their stupid little bunkers, they're outside waving their toy guns around.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

My local police are the IOSM for thinking this is the work of neighbourhood children and not the remains of a ritual to summon the devil and Lucifer now walks among us.

I hear the perpetrators were heard using an ancient chant to bring forth the apocalypse.

“NEATH! NEATH! NEATH! NEATH!”

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah he broke his drat mind, I'm not sure what caused it but hey.

The funny thing is, before he went all in on this issue, he was all in on the irish abortion rights issue. His wife had to have an abortion because her kid would've had the same poo poo that SA 'legend' Pastor Dans bastard child had, and that would've been a criminal offence in his native Ireland so it was a matter close to him. He was very vocally public, and was a true voice to the cause and had a lot of support. When that was over, he shifted to the anti-trans thing which most of his followers were aghast at.

It's funny that his previous cause is summarized by about one line in his wiki page, and things like Father Ted and his other writing career are summed up in a few words across his Career section. The Anti Trans poo poo covers about 8 paragraphs, and is by far the most prominent thing about him. It literally defines him as a person now.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I’m sure they knew it wouldn’t be allowed, and posted it because they’re both massive attention seekers who can’t go 5 minutes without someone talking about them.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

PetraCore posted:

When they're straight, white, and cis, and preferably from the UK and male, I'm sure.

Don’t dare misnationalise Graham as being from the UK.

Actually feel free to, he probably hates it and won’t see the irony.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like how 90% of that picture is cool and good, like if 3 or 4 things weren't included you would think it was a pro-lefty image.

e: ah, that's because it is. https://www.chelseasaunders.me/current-affairs-campus someone took the line from below The Campus out, which reads 'as it exists in the mind of a US conservative'.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 19:13 on May 11, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

https://twitter.com/_h_a_w_k_s/status/1260046766302326789?s=21

Yet again the Canadian Government will be apologizing for Bryan Adams.

—————-

https://twitter.com/samthielman/status/1260020797684412420?s=21

The bad journalist is the idiot.

EL BROMANCE has a new favorite as of 05:54 on May 12, 2020

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Zesty posted:

Ignoring the fact every relationships.txt is fake as hell, every single one of them can be solved with talking to your significant other rather than the loving internet.

Using a throwaway account to post specific details about an insane situation to call my redditor girlfriend a big loving idiot and presume she will never see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Human skin truck baby
Human skin truck baby

Honk beep