Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clement
Jun 30, 2007

I've met a working Yorkshire miner.
Is it wrong that I actually feel some hope after watching Keir at PMQs? He's not too bad. I mean, he should be far more vociferous in saying just how staggeringly poo poo and catastrophic the government's response to the pandemic has been, but hey ho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clement
Jun 30, 2007

If Labour were in power, the media would be absolutely screeching about the failure to reach 100K tests per day. Ludicrous.

Clement
Jun 30, 2007

this is the worst thing I've ever seen

Clement
Jun 30, 2007

I've always found Crace to have a habit of taking a mildly amusing thing and then absolutely driving it into the ground for months/years afterwards. Political sketch-writers are just completely terrible.

Clement
Jun 30, 2007

Someone set off a firework on our street during :siren: THE CLAP :siren:. Fair enough.