Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
Isn't david miliband supposed to be busy running thunderbirds or something? Either way I prefer political takes from people that weren't involved in torture tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Al-Saqr posted:

The number of weak kneed labour libs coming out saying “I hope Boris doesn’t die” is a very good illustration of how these weak idiots lost to the tories, for fucks sakes have the balls to dance on poo poo people’s graves

yes I'm sure START MURDERING TORIES would have pushed labour past the post last election

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

Arbeit macht frei

I maintain that this needs to be chiseled onto IDS's gravestone, and until that day be displayed on a placard carried by a pantomime chicken which must appear behind him at every public appearance.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

There was absolutely self-delusion in this thread around the election but it was from a place of desperate optimism. I'd delude myself all over again. It felt nice, fleeting as it was. Just one month kidding on that this country couldn't be that selfish, cruel, spiteful, racist and credulous.

ITT we are all Jonathan Pryce at the end of Brazil

They can't take our dreams :shepface:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010
fucks sake turns out i wasn't getting any NHS volunteer alerts for the last month because i forgot to set 'active duty' on in the app

:rip:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Ah yes, the guy that is such an enormous dickhead that they literally made a Hollywood movie about it and banned him from the set because he kept turning up and irritating everyone

I'm sure he has something interesting to say about.... his wife? No this can't be right, who would pay someone to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Gonzo McFee posted:

The previous episode in this saga was his wife writing an article about how while the dickhead was writing articles about how everyone should ignore Covid and go back to work he'd Howard Hughes'd himself in his room convinced he had the Disease.

:stare:

Wow, now I want a black mirror where toby young is locked in a digital cell with a perfect clone of himself (created from extensive AI analysis of his newspaper columns) for 5 million years

Convex fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Apr 30, 2020