Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Has Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch felt any damage from COVID-19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OwlFancier posted:

I imagine it would be very difficult to pronounce with a sore throat as the ll sound requires fairly fine control.

A Town, Lost to Coronavirus

Join us on BBC's feature length documentary

"Bollocks to the EUnion made virus i say, don't need no masks if we've dranken 120 proof innit

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Tescos wouldn't let me browse the pants today. Yet I've seen elsewhere it said that if a store is allowed to open then it's allowed to sell whatever it normally stocks...

I should have been allowed to buy pants.

Pants are non essential citizen, only trousers are allowed to be purchased.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

OwlFancier posted:

Oh my god why are they using half a dozen people to tip a wagon that's like a two person job...

This is the military way in every side of the pond. Rampant stupidity conjived with the idea that enlisted men/women are infinite labor pools

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

loving lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can't believe the EU won't help the UK in it's time of need. If only they'd stop strangling our trade rights so we could buy masks from them!

-brexit voter 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

This is Great for Jeremy corbyn.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nenonen posted:

If Bojo becomes martyred then it will be the same way that Churchill would have been martyred if he had died during the Blitz because he went out to shake hands with a Fritz fire bomb. Hail Saint Boris, the patron saint of twits and tossers.

I think it's a bit late to surrender to the germans

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinese Gordon posted:

I don't see why he couldn't get oxygen in place at no 10

Wait was he intubated or just given an oxygen nostril line

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Boris is dead. Boggs hubby Marlow and Chuckles told me in a group text

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

mrpwase posted:

Good morning, is he dead yet?

Not anymore than a year ago.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Pistol_Pete posted:

The people who get ventilated often seem to hang on for a couple of weeks before they finally die, so don't hold your breathjust yet.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Hopefully some nurses are telling Boris "I'm the daughter of an immigrant" while he's hyped up on painkillers and brainwashing him into the ideal centrist candidate

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

domhal posted:

Boris is on the general ward. It's two rows of beds either side of a long room and it's nighttime. Boris sits up and listens to the moaning and pain of the other patients. He takes a sip of spirits and starts reciting The Road to Mandalay. For a while it's just him, doing the colonialism. A patient joins in. Then several more. Now it's a song somehow. Union Jacks unfurl above the beds. Nurses glide past on those IV carts that they have, removing oxygen masks as patients rise to join the singing. There's a climax and the curtains all fling open: dawn has broken. Outside is the sound of distant millions banging pots and pans. Everyone looks to Boris who says "Right then. Back to work everyone!" Britain is open for business.

He's reading "Down with the NHS how we can get turmps healthcare in 1 year or less" - Nigel Farage next to patients dying in hallways from lack of funding

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

TACD posted:

Boris is absolutely going to come out of hospital with lots of "first-hand experience" and ideas of how to cut spending even more. Anything he's seen that wasn't 100% utilised for round-the-clock life-saving care is expendable.

I had 3 immigrants changing my bed pan. I only need 1 nurse to change my bed pan folks

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Boris "well Medics saved my life. So we're going to cut funding because they almost did too good of a job"

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can we get Trident subs to do donuts in support of BoJo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Vitamin P posted:

Question; why is the government announcing that it's another 3 weeks of lockdown while also announcing the furlough support will be going on for at least 3 months? Is there some public good to tricking some people into thinking 'it might only be another few weeks' while the Savvy Reader understands it'll be much longer?

Its cushioning for those whose jobs aren't coming back. They know the global economy is going to loving go into depression.