Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we do with the remaining Bowsette Buddies?
This poll is closed.
Join them 80 33.61%
Humour them 6 2.52%
Mock them, more 19 7.98%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 57 23.95%
Ignore them 6 2.52%
Ban them 28 11.76%
XCOM 3 ft Cindy Cybermelons 22 9.24%
i'm happy. hope you're happy too - oddium, 2020 8 3.36%
I cannot stop collecting pogs, my slammer collection is opulent - Video 'Videogames' Games 10 4.20%
Look, we have discussed the pog situation many times. Could you please not bring it up 2 0.84%
Total: 238 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Jay Rust posted:

Where have you been

Her melons don't look very mega to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Macaluso posted:

I want a 64 remake that has Odyssey's movement

well you're are in luck
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGHj_NrHaY0

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Jay Rust posted:

Where have you been

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKfrKhTvlI

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
Bowslinda Megamelonette

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Jay Rust posted:

Imagine you launch a new game, and it has no Normal difficulty mode, only Easy and Hard... which do you choose??

Original RE3 did this, I went with hard first and it was a mistake

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Macaluso posted:

Her melons don't look very mega to me

Compared to the average size in 19th century Japan I guess

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.
As long as all difficulty options are available from the start, none of that "you have to first finish the game to unlock harder difficulty levels" -nonsense.

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

This is the only thing from Gash Bell I've ever seen, and every time I watch it, I think "I should watch more Gash Bell".

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Was her original Japanese name rockmelons

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Help Im Alive posted:

Was her original Japanese name rockmelons

Decameron

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

Gripweed posted:

Decameron

Right, "dekai" = huge and "meron" = melon so Decameron = "deka-meron". Huge melon(s).

It's the same deal with the more famous Decameron but sadly as of yet its title has not been officially changed to Megamelons even though I'm sure ol' Giovanni would approve if he were still around.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I once took a semester-long seminar class on The Decameron and let's just say there's a reason why most people have only read about five of the stories. For every Patient Griselda people remember there are like 10 with the setup of "a guy tried to have sex with this girl... but ended up kissing a horse!" The bar for entertainment during the Black Death was apparently pretty forgiving.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

exquisite tea posted:

a guy tried to have sex with this girl... but ended up kissing a horse!

classic

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

a guy tried to have sex with this girl... but ended up kissing a horse!

don't doxx me

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

exquisite tea posted:

"a guy tried to have sex with this girl... but ended up kissing a horse!"

This sounds like a Witcher sidequest.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Men mistakenly having sex with farm animals happens way too often in medieval literature for it to be a coincidence.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

If you traveled back in time to ancient Greek times and showed them Monster Musume you'd would go down in history as the greatest writer and artist in the Western Canon

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

exquisite tea posted:

Men mistakenly having sex with farm animals

was EVERYONE sleeping with my 4th wife?

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

exquisite tea posted:

Men mistakenly having sex with farm animals happens way too often in medieval literature for it to be a coincidence.

"mistakenly"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I have to vent...

My switch’s analog stick drift has become intolerable, I can’t go up or down anymore, I have to zig zag, which only sometimes works.

It takes a whole minute to exit a store.

I can’t stand still for photos opportunities, or zoom the camera in so that I can look up at the stars.

There was a beautiful dragonfly down by the river, but I couldn’t QWOP my way to it in time. It’s gone.

I’m mad

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

I’m mad

Drifters unite. Same issues here.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Jay Rust posted:

I have to vent...

My switch’s analog stick drift has become intolerable, I can’t go up or down anymore, I have to zig zag, which only sometimes works.

It takes a whole minute to exit a store.

I can’t stand still for photos opportunities, or zoom the camera in so that I can look up at the stars.

There was a beautiful dragonfly down by the river, but I couldn’t QWOP my way to it in time. It’s gone.

I’m mad

That sucks. Electrical contact cleaner not work(make sure to shake and let them dry after application)? You've updated the firmware and recalibrated? Just trying to run through what you could do since Nintendo isn't taking returns.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

exquisite tea posted:

Medieval literature??? In 2020 it is still a funny and safe joke for kids entertainment for a girl to tell a guy to close his eyes then he kisses something weird.

Like I, pretty sure it’s the basis for 10 Mr Show sketches.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

This may have been more mean than saying I got sick
https://twitter.com/SecksWrecks/status/1245352509524398082?s=09

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Finally got my hands on a copy of Valkyrie Wilde (psx). Fitting for the hot girl video game thread, wish I had that one handed controller but it’s probably not great for Tomb Raider-like action.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

tithin posted:

Persona 5 royale arrived yesterday, I haven't even started yet and it's already back in the closet because ff7

yeah better not play the new version of the best jrpg ever made better play ff7 instead

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Infinitum posted:

Imagine calling the most genre defining game of all time ugly.
It was a technical marvel for it's time.

(But yes compared to modern games it is butt ugly, and could benefit from a texture pack or screen filters)

crash bandicoot is unironically more of a technical marvel and also it still plays well and looks fine

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/CanYouPetTheDog/status/1245323681896726528?s=19

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Stux posted:

yeah better not play the new version of the best jrpg ever made better play ff7 instead

I suggest doing neither

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Stux posted:

wow the jrpg genre sucks rear end if that's the best it has

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Stux posted:

The trials of mana remake is still 23 days out tho

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

persona 5 is game of the decade perhaps of all time hard to say that in a world with smt 3 in as well but its up there with the greats

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Stux posted:

loving lol. I don't have another 100 hours to spare reading group texts.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I trained an AI by having it read a million objectively correct facts and then say the opposite of them and it's result from are indistinguishable from stuxposts

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Andrast posted:

wow the jrpg genre sucks rear end if that's the best it has

that's what i've been saying!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

SeXReX posted:

I trained an AI by having it read a million objectively correct facts and then say the opposite of them and it's result from are indistinguishable from stuxposts

celeste is one of the best platformers ever made

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

If I wanted an out of touch old man to tell me how the youths should actually stop fighting against injustice and also be homophobic, I'd go to the RNC.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

are you talking about p5 or ff7 there not very clear

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

That doesn't apply to ff7 at all, dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Bethesda doesn't want to have to admit fo76 is the only online game not seeing a massive increase in population rn xD
https://twitter.com/DCDeacon/status/1245353441435811841?s=19