Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should we do with the remaining Bowsette Buddies?
This poll is closed.
Join them 80 33.61%
Humour them 6 2.52%
Mock them, more 19 7.98%
Convince them to move on, to Melinda Megamelons 57 23.95%
Ignore them 6 2.52%
Ban them 28 11.76%
XCOM 3 ft Cindy Cybermelons 22 9.24%
i'm happy. hope you're happy too - oddium, 2020 8 3.36%
I cannot stop collecting pogs, my slammer collection is opulent - Video 'Videogames' Games 10 4.20%
Look, we have discussed the pog situation many times. Could you please not bring it up 2 0.84%
Total: 238 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Love you all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Jay Rust posted:

Surprised by the lack of love for Valentine’s Day, truly, wow

I've been single for years :smith:

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Hey I got the humble bundle, and having already asked personal friends if they want anything I already had this is what I have left over.

If any of you want:

Undertale
The Witness
Lego Batman 3
Killing Floor 2
Darksiders 1 + 2
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Brutal Legend
Psychonauts
This is the Police
Magicka
VVVVVV
Super Hexagon
Turok
My Friend Pedro

Let me know

Roth fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Apr 3, 2020

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Well, it seems like I won't be returning to work until June at the earliest. So I might as well make the most of it and just put together a hit list of things to finally get around to.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I've been playing the original FF7 for the first time. On my way to the temple.

This game is very charming. It still feels like an effectively told story despite the visual limitations.