Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918876

But theres still several hours before the operation begins!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

Nobody synced or even set their watches

Its true.

Also imagine posting this:

esperterra posted:

TVIV goons,

I love you loving nerds. I never originally wanted the power, but when the admins came knockin', asking who they thought would be a good choice for a new mod, the good goons of this thread held me up and said 'idk this gay bitch?', and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for all of you, and all of the dumb arguments we have about TV shows.

What happens in the coming hours is for a better community, and I know you'll see that when we're through. For those who have been contacted, you know your roles. For those who haven't, I hope that once the dust settles you see that this was the right thing to do.

In peace, may you leave this shore. In love, may you find the next. Safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground. May we meet again.