Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
monty for mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
I'm just pissed that McNally didn't give us a chance to join in on the coup. First the shirts, and now this. It's like he's messing with us or something.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Current event: my wife and I are meeting a Great Dane tomorrow to see if he’s a good fit to adopt

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Acebuckeye13 posted:

monty for mod

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
:quebec: Premier: "We'd like to thank our friend in Ontario for sending over supplies."
Ford the Second: "We didn't send a single thing to Quebec, and we're gonna send them stuff over my dead body!"
:quebec: Premier's aide: "What the premier meant is that Ontarian bureaucrats gave us a lead to a Quebec-based supplier of medical supplies who had masks in stock; none of the supplies were at any time meant for Ontario."

Christ Ford, literally shutting up would have netted you sympathy points. But yeah, keep making GBS threads on Quebec for having the most confirmed cases, while your province has twice as many deaths.

Laranzu
Jan 18, 2002
What if it's a test? And they are watching us to see if we're worthy?
:tinfoil:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What happened on Octopber 2791

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

Their eyes locked and suddenly there was the sound of breaking glass.
\

Ceiling fan posted:

I'm just pissed that McNally didn't give us a chance to join in on the coup. First the shirts, and now this. It's like he's messing with us or something.
What good is being a prominent leader in both the broke brains military forum and the gun fondlers forum if you're not going to let us help you rise up and overthrow the patriarchy. . . such a shame.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Laranzu posted:

What if it's a test? And they are watching us to see if we're worthy?
:tinfoil:

loyalty tests on this site are a joke because lol at anybody being faithful to richard

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I know a guy named Richard Payne and I think that’s a funny name.

This isn’t a current event or anything but it’s been a slow news morning.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I knew a dude named Richard Condon.

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Current event: Kedah is pretty and likes to cuddle her fox when i get through onboarding videos

Edit:

Belly rub tax

Old Boot
May 9, 2012

Buglord
Just realized this entire month is 4/20

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Old Boot posted:

I’ve had the pleasure of having 4-20 expiration tags on my car all year.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's the hitler month

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
[looks around]

“cuck”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
Current event: Confederate history month! Make sure to talk with friends and family about the perfidious traitors who betrayed the United States for the perpetuation of slavery.

https://twitter.com/DrRobThompson/status/1245338195803484160?s=19

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

EBB posted:

loyalty tests on this site are a joke because lol at anybody being faithful to richard

Not even his wives.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Chichevache posted:

Not even his wives.

Shots fired

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
^dang son

in random news, that's a lot of drugs https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...of-drugs-seized

quote:

The 2,000-foot-long tunnel was discovered March 19 by law enforcement officers, with Mexican officers locating the tunnel entrance in Tijuana.

Agents searched the Otay Mesa warehouse where the tunnel ends after obtaining a federal search warrant and seized approximately 1,300 pounds of cocaine, 86 pounds of methamphetamine, 17 pounds of heroin, 3,000 pounds of marijuana and more than two pounds of fentanyl inside the tunnel, officials said.

Officials said this was the first time five different types of drugs were found inside a smuggling tunnel. The street value of the drugs seized is estimated at $29.6 million.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

1300 pounds of cocaine seems like it'd be way mroe than 26 mil alone but I don't know coke

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Gotta buy in bulk!

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
idk either, maybe they're pricing in unemployment etc?

Markets are hurting all over

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Old Boot posted:

the fourth is 4/4 2020, i think that's the day to do something if you're gonna

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Erghh posted:

^dang son

in random news, that's a lot of drugs https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...of-drugs-seized

Are you saying the wall doesn't work?

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"

SimonCat posted:

Are you saying the wall doesn't work?

There's a wall?

also with that kind of loadout would you really want it to? :deadmau5:

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/operatormaid/status/1245154580054319105?s=21

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

April fools looks like it mostly got cancelled this year. Lotta PR people must have cancelled their scheduled tweets about how Tony the Tiger is in ICU.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Deathy McDeath posted:

[looks around]

“cuck”

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

McNally still dropping hammers from beyond the internet grave! :ghost:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not sure why Puerto Ricans would care what anyone thinks about their tony the tiger tweets

ASAPI
Apr 20, 2007
I invented the line.

"supercocaine" was way funnier than I thought it would be...

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one
It is here https://www.slideshare.net/LivermoreLab/yeaw-llnl-multi-domain-deterrence-yeaw I now understand war. All war. At all spacetime coordinates.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Just heard on the radio America is anticipating 240000 deaths :stare:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So very tired of winning

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

That's more than half died in WWII

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

That's the best case scenario.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1245396884040097792?s=20

War's back on the menu boys! Can't let something like a pandemic stop it

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

We can definitely do better than 240k!

The worst part is anything less shall be heralded by the CHUD masses as a bigly win and a victory from TRUMP!

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

Information and belief? loving belief? Jesus gently caress man it keeps getting dumber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

https://aatishb.com/covidtrends/

Look at that 'Merica

make-a-wish upon that Shooting star of exponential growth