Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

Woofer posted:

No mods?

Copchat.

Also Hillary’s 2016 failure.

What other topics do we all suck at talking about?

Now's my time to tell you why I REALLY won't be voting blue no matter who!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Hekk posted:

Context?

Toxx for Bernie who just suspended his campaign.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3869480&pagenumber=1&perpage=40
64 pages.

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

Wingnut Ninja posted:

USPS carriers at least know how to access the mail room at my apartment (you need a key to enter), while Amazon's homebrew delivery service routinely fucks it up. I've seen them just drop everyone's packages in a pile outside the front door where any rando walking down the street could swing by and pick up whatever they wanted.

Last two apartments I've lived in required key fobs to get into the building and Amazon drivers would never just to to the front office. I watched them do laps around the buildings for 45 minutes before until giving up and just leaving the package outside a restaurant down the street.