Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CommieGIR posted:

US Coast Guard is telling Cruise Ships seeking help at US ports to gently caress off back to their port of registration.

https://www.npr.org/sections/corona...y-from-u-s-port
My Mongolian flagged ship is suddenly not looking so great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

"What do you mean we're going to Archangelsk?"
Heh

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

The underclasses are starting to get desperate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Knives Amilli posted:

Its funny how the pentagon/combatant commander brass hated Obama for mirco managing them after a near decade of cowboying it up under W.

Yet trump has completely destroyed the Navy's autonomy, especially in regards to morale and maintaining good order and discipline.

Wonder why they havent turned on him yet?
He's Jeebus' annointed. Nobody told you?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So my company's current plan is 4 furlough days for everyone in Q2, and 4 more in Q3. With the execs taking a 13% pay cut for the year. Could be much worse.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Despite making his fortune through a test prep company, Yang doesn't seem to be very smart. Makes u think.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

When one of theirs dies it was part of God's unknowable plan.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

golden bubble posted:

Tactical face masks.
HEY THERE PRIVATE! YOU TAKE THAT PURPLE MASK OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT! I DON'T CARE THAT YOU COULDN'T FIND ANY OTHERS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO SPIT ON THE FLAG WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't even the rich fucks of NYC hate Trump? The votes he got in Manhattan alone were laughable
It's hilarious that he went from "DIS IS MUH CITY" in the intro to The Apprentice to where he is now. Changing his residency to Florida, insulting and trying to screw over NY at every turn. Finally sort of admitting that NY hates him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Perhaps Crozier should have murdered some civvies. Maybe then they'd like him.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Don't you just love the feeling of being trapped in the way back seats of a passenger van while a crazy person tries to steer it off a cliff?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Years back around the 2012 election there was a lot of Islamophobia floating around. It didn't go away it just got drowned out a bit by a ton of other noise. All these dickheads were getting loud about how Islam is this special case unprecedented in how violent it is. My feeling at the time, and still is that loads of White Christians wouldn't behave any better if there was a major breakdown in the US and they thought they could get away with it.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I think things will get better soon in areas where the state and local government isn't incompetent and realized they couldn't count on the federal government. Of course if we suddenly get all complacent things could get really bad.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

McNally posted:

Yeah, he's reenacting Neil Armstrong's quarantine by living in an RV in his driveway for a few weeks.
Is he peeing in his pajamas space suit?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Hyrax Attack! posted:

During video calls a director is either in a Disneyland themed room or his RV's living room. I have no idea what's going on with his home life.
We had a Teams meeting right after this all started and one of the sales guys had a Darth Vader costume in his home office. Turns out he builds props on the side.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Jaguars! posted:

Turns out medicine isn't well adapted to dicussion 280 characters at a time.
280 characters is good for shitposts and not much else. Seeing how just about anything that is worth actually reading on Twitter is either in an obnoxious threaded format, or a link to a news article, they should just expand the character limit to ten thousand or something. Or just shut down Twitter and never speak of it again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

A bunch of rural dumbfucks are suddenly not going to be able to get their pills.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My Spirit Otter posted:

Amazon uses slaverunning contractors to deliver most of their packages.
In major metro areas. Further out it mostly goes USPS.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My mom worked USPS for a couple of months after getting laid off from her regular job. It sucked. She got a better job, and put in her two weeks notice. She took a bad fall on some ice with a week left, and asked her supervisor if she could just not go out again that day. He made her resign again.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

shame on an IGA posted:

lmao 2020 continuing to 2020 it up, NASCAR superstar Kyle Larson will almost certainly lose everything after dropping the N-bomb on a twitch stream

https://twitter.com/VeryFakePhil/st...ingawful.com%2F
It's NASCAR so he'll probably be forgiven pretty quickly.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CALM DOWN GUYS IT'S JUST GAMER SLANG

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I bet they want a do-over now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I still don't trust Wisconsin to not disappoint me.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Donnie is claiming he can overrule governors to restart state economies. Where oh where are the states rights people now?

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Leadership to most people in the military who make it to such a position, is just some individual mixture of bullying and dumb platitudes.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Kanye wants everyone to know he's voting for Donnie. Because he buys real estate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Both times I've had a compromised card the company discovered it before I did. They didn't even do the "Is this you?" temporary freeze, they knew it was BS immediately and shut off the card.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Shermania

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Greitens: Hey? Did everyone forget what I did yet?

Edit: Oh, he's getting a divorce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Handsome Ralph posted:

Why is it senior enlisted all seem to contract a case of brain worms once they hit E7?
They have nothing else to be proud of so they cling to their SNCO poo poo.