Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~
Pretty gross of her too tbh, those poor kids :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
gently caress, he's such a huge baby, loving hell :psyduck: ughhhhhh

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Cleanse with fire :colbert:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Laranzu posted:

That and diversion of emergency resources to rescue recreational fishers/boaters when they have one too many and start drowning.

It's most likely this, it's why they've banned anything in NZ that might require a callout: hunting, tramping, fishing, swimming, surfing. It feels dumb but it makes sense really.

poo poo my cousin does professional pest eradication (rabbits, possums etc) and their whole company got locked down because apparently people running trap lines constitutes too great a risk. Imo it should absolutely get classed as essential work but :shrug:

E) drat Canada :smith:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Does reporting them?

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

That Works posted:

It's just more bad faith on Chiche.

My post did not advocate anything serious nor was it suggestive of.

This is really the problem I have with this whole thing. I realise that often online people say horrible, gross stuff and try to pass it off as ironic or whatever when it's not; and yea, that should totally be called out.
But gently caress, in here we're basically all regulars and it's not that hard to tell when someone's being glib or just talking poo poo, it seems really disingenuous to get that handwringy about those posts.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Nick Soapdish posted:

I AM A FREE KAREN ON THE LAND, AM I BEING DETAINED OR ARRESTED??? WHAT IS YOUR BADGE NUMBER???

Lmao yea I don't think I've seen a lady sov cit video before. FREE KAREN ON THE LAND is fuckin :discourse: rename me pls mcnutty

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Can you imagine the tantrums if he actually got banned from twitter :allears:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

C.M. Kruger posted:

Your supreme leader is dead.

Lmao

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

Chichevache posted:

Going outside to own the people protesting that you can't go outside. :ironicat:

:allears:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
USA, famous for its 2 yr sentences for drug distribution :magemage:

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
They should ban public funerals, that's insane. The fuckin idea of going to a gathering like that, in the middle of a goddamn plague, for a dude who just died from that plague is doing my head in :psyduck:

I mean, haven't they banned large public gatherings anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

El Mero Mero posted:

They won't annex it. At the most they'll treat it like tribal lands because if they annexed it they'd have to incorporate a bunch of **arabs** into the country.

Nah they'll want a more uh... "permanent" solution