Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Old Boot posted:

Just realized this entire month is 4/20

I’ve had the pleasure of having 4-20 expiration tags on my car all year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Brute Squad posted:

Azithromycin has some anti-inflammatory effects on airways in addition to its usefulness as an antibiotic. Meaning that while the chloroquine was working on the virus, it suppressed the immune response in the lungs, reducing respiratory distress. At least that's the gist I got from my MD/PhD dad and reading some pharm studies.

Yeah that was pretty much my understanding. It doesn’t fight the virus directly but it helps limit the severity of the symptoms. It’s not a vaccine or magic bullet but it is possibly a viable treatment.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
My brother is in the ER with shortness of breath.

Both my parents probably have it too. My mom was actually sick enough to get sent home from the hospital she works at and await a call for the test.

gently caress.

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008

Woodchip posted:

Da further north side, north east side, east side, and southeast side of Chicago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Richard Bong
Dec 11, 2008
“Can’t go to Applebee’s so I don’t die or kill someone else” is the closest thing to actual oppression they experience and this is how they act. The rest of the world can quietly do mostly the right thing and these paste eating dipshits can’t stay home in relative luxury. gently caress all these people. The people I have sympathy for are the people they will get killed.