Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

CommieGIR posted:

No mods no masters

They're gonna be back tomorrow with a great "lmao got you".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

EBB posted:

loyalty tests on this site are a joke because lol at anybody being faithful to richard

Not even his wives.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Apparently Cyrano pranked McNally. That rules

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

It says "unless their is imminent danger to the EMT", so as long as the family threatens to hurt them the EMT can bring them to the hospital for treatment. I don't foresee this system being abused in any way.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

PookBear posted:

a kennedy would never be caught dead in a kayak, which is funny since they're gonna be caught dead in a canoe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

6 hours for gloating over a dead child isn't nearly enough.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

FrozenVent posted:

We're not gonna mention aerial soldier and coast guarding soldiers here?

K, carry on seagoing soldiers.

He didnt say anything about writing a story. I think he's asking sailors to slide into his DMs for personal reasons.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Klobuchar has done more damage to political insiders than any goon on this impotent forum, and we should all salute her for braining the swamp.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
I didn't know parasites got viruses.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

not caring here posted:

Aren't moonrocks like silica and aluminum?

So I suppose you could, but you get the silicosis.

Squaaaaaare!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BurningChrome posted:

Let's watch white people appropriate culture together friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOCLrlJVlQ

Weed culture is human culture, friend.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Someone on the forums said that those victims of communism things tended to count people who weren't even born as victims so

If they were being honest they'd be adding most of them to their "victims of capitalism" website since so much suffering in communist nations was a result of capitalist nations doing everything possible to cause suffering. Feel free to laugh at the idea of those nuts "being honest".

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Basticle posted:

The best (worst?) part is Kyle Larson is half Japanese and from California, he's not the stereotypical good ole' boy.

Being in nascar and saying the n word is stereotypical good ol' boy.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

facialimpediment posted:

I've got another for you, with the caveat that it's just one state poll.

https://twitter.com/HotlineJosh/status/1250008948830285824?s=19

Field date of the middle of last week. There have been stories that the White House has already stopped feeding their internal data to Trump as a morning sugar high - it's pretty clear that the flag-rallying bounce is completely loving gone. Biden's thing is going to be that he's a milquetoast warm body with empathy and deference to an army of experts and that might be exactly what people want.

I mean... I always want my politicians to be empathetic and willing to listen to experts. That's like, the ideal politician.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

McNally posted:

but what do you do if someone says "I hope someone flips Mitch McConnell on his back in the desert and then doesn't help him?"

You retire them, Deckard.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

M_Gargantua posted:

They had a point, we don't poo poo post enough to keep up with other forums so we really need to up our game.

Your rap sheet is embarrassing, bro. PM me for lessons.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That Works posted:

Ethylene oxide is a good sterilizing agent and applied in gas form.

Wishing death on people is gross and hosed up. Try being a better person.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

BurningChrome posted:

Is the mall cop snitching on people at the auntie Anne's again?

That Works posted:

Seemed that way

Absolutely.

My interpretation of the events in QCS were that not only are implicit and explicit threats permabannable, but wishing death upon people was not ok in the forum as well- though not carrying a guaranteed perma.

If McNally thinks it is acceptable to make posts hoping people die, then that's cool. I wouldn't mind some guidelines for what constitutes:

McNally posted:

Ill-will towards people

, so that it doesn't result in bullshit probes though.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

McNally posted:

I'm not particularly of a mind to spell out explicitly what is and is not okay.

I'm going to go forward using my discretion and best judgement, but there's a very wide gulf between "I hope (politician) gets the 'rona" and "I hope these people who are doing everything they can to ensure that the pandemic continues indefinitely get the virus they're exposing themselves to."

If that's a problem for you then I recommend posting elsewhere.

Except it wasn't just "I hope these people get corona". I'll continue this with you on PMs.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

M_Gargantua posted:

Reporting a post saying we should be spraying protestors with chemicals is hardly snitching.

This exactly.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

M_Gargantua posted:

Now its also important to note that this country has a troublesome history firehosing protesters. But in this instance I'm ok with giving it another shot

I'd definitely show up for work that day.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

What's your point?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That Works posted:

Don't wish harm on them though.

lol you're such a tiny man Chich

Does posting your bloodlust fantasies on a comedy forum make you feel like a big man?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Does reporting them?

No, it doesn't.

It makes me feel bad that this is what is considered acceptable discourse. Dan Carlin had a pretty good episode of Common Sense about this type of rhetoric a few weeks ago, A Recipe for Caesar. I thought he made a drat good point about what possible resolution we can find to this divide in our country when you have people otherizing their "enemies" to the point of considering them vermin worth destroying.

Obviously the real Nazis are an issue, just like real tankies are an issue. But not everyone who disagrees with you politically falls into those two camps. I'm not eager to raise my daughter in a world where Americans are purging one another over political beliefs, and I think an important step to walking us back from that cliff is stopping that kind of rhetoric when you can.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

CBJSprague24 posted:

Speaking of, I just stumbled across the Jim Bakker Show and I'm watching it ironically. He just got done saying that God let 9/11 happen because Americans are sinners.

He's not wrong. If America really followed Jesus' teachings there wouldn't have been giant monuments to capitalism to smash in the first place.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Stultus Maximus posted:

I've said it before but Obama's biggest mistake was not Ruby Ridging these fuckers the instant they drew on federal agents.

They absolutely should have arrested that entire group. He fed into a dangerous militia movement.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

That Works posted:

Chiche report the president

Apparently the rules dont apply if it's a joke.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Woofer posted:

Makes your blood just boil doesn’t it

Yes, I want the president permabanned.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
At the end of the day I just dont think people should be allowed to write things online at all. We cant be trusted.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
3 days later he will roll back the bolder to herald Nu Easter.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

maffew buildings posted:

Ah yes, Steve Jobs and his notorious exiling your family to a labor camp or straight up executing you policies

Just chinese iphone assemblers.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

M_Gargantua posted:

Hi, I'm legendary permabanned poster ______. I first started reading GiP when it was just a grover thread. by 2011 i got really obsessed with the concept of "civil war" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "motorola spies for the CIA" and "absolute zero photons ping pong" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "chud" style of GiP humor was all about; i think its the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” GiP to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Hajistomper58?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Porfiriato posted:

https://twitter.com/atheist_bad/status/1254177902905774085

Note that the audio is :nws: if, for some godforsaken reason, you're in an office these days

Going outside to own the people protesting that you can't go outside. :ironicat: