Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If every nuke has covid then you got a full crew. No need to worry about manning lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I want to see the Seinfeld episode. Elaine would definitely get it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
so wait cats can get corona but not get sick? whew

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Come at me

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
solid cats

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

McNally posted:

I'm banning the next person who makes a post I find insufferable because Jesus Christ I'm sick of it.

Outright ban whoever the gently caress Pookbear is because they’re terrible.

In good news for Chicago, Rush medical has this to say. https://youtu.be/LxL4ZQkfZo8

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bet her husband still lives in denial.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Does he have stock in a drug manufacturer that offers the hydro whatever

Edit: probably one of his pals does

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
posting this because it's still the funniest thing I've seen this year and it makes me happy
https://twitter.com/MikeBeauvais/status/1215073526736195585?s=20

edit: betcha lot of those dudes are dead from corona

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Tryzzub posted:

Hell yea start burying folks in central and prospect park; maybe then all the folks out and about will finally get the drat message

A lot of those people have no choice to leave if they have work or are simply poor and can’t swing constant ubers.

Listen I’m all for everyone bunkering in but let’s not throw poo poo at people who don’t have the luxury of working remotely or are low income.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Tryzzub posted:

i was meaning specifically the rich folks who live near those parks and hang out in them

Ok well then gently caress them 100%

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Johnson update: UK govt says he's stable and not on ventilator, so he's definitely on a ventilator.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-52201048

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

I'm starting to doubt the 2020 federal election will be held

If there ever was a time and global circumstances that would allow it, it's now.

God I hope we get a loving vaccine much quicker than anticipated.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
This thread is unpleasant to read. Not because of the news, which most definitely is, but a lot of you are feeding into a hurricane of negative emotions.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

TCD posted:

My Dad has COVID and I last talked to him in the hospital 8 days ago.

Sunshine and rainbows in my world.

I’m genuinely sorry to hear. Hope he recovers soon.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB posted:

Give me something to have hope for

We can get pizza again in the future.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The word in Chicago is we’re doing much better than expected and this week is critical for people to seriously not go outside.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It’s going to be the time after the peak to ensure there are no flare ups that’ll really loving bother people.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don’t understand the “hospitals are empty” sentinment. Like does he think the bodies housed in refrigerator trucks came from the alley?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don’t understand how people are attributing “empty hospitals” as a sign COVID is not a threat versus seeing decreasing rates of infection/deaths as a sign that preventative measures are working. Baffling.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
States forming regional powers is very cool and also absolutely weird to see happening in real-time.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Flying_Crab posted:

WI, MN, Chicago & MI should merge and become a new province of Canada. That + Ontario is one of the largest economies in the world as it stands anyway.

We would have the best hockey.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Love that a handful of them are wearing masks.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fallom posted:

Fortunately Trump scoring points with the base that is already slavishly devoted to him has amounted to gently caress all in terms of legislative impact in Virginia, even with my idiot cousins-in-law threatening to murder state employees on Facebook.

Basically at this point the best thing we can hope for is Trump to continue getting a drop of blood from a stone ie his supporters. Not doing himself any favors.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

It’s funny but also reflective of their status at the time of Jordan and Pippen playing in Chicago and Arkansas.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
CO, GA, and FL will set the example as to why resuming semi-normal functions is a bad idea.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

That Works posted:

No but here's another one.

The madness stopped.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

The Thunderbirds have been flying up and down the front range of Colorado for exactly that (probably a good excuse for seat time) for a few weeks now, I think.

It's not the biggest waste of money, but it's still a waste. Like football game flyovers.

Those pilots are going to fly regardless. There's value in flying for proficiency.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Further in that thread someone said that woman is known for causing a scene. She’s also an anti-vaxxer.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

I don’t get this

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Which iPhone was Stalin responsible for

Just wanna make sure I’m tracking

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Re: Nazi contributions the Americans took wholesale as well — basically every initial learning on aerospace physiology came from holocaust prisoner experimentations.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
These morons don’t know what defamation means lol.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Just having a 9/11 every day in spite of mass shelter in place orders. Totally ready to get back to the office via public transportation

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is there any talk about another stimulus payment?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PeterCat posted:

Why is there such an emphasis on opening "fitness centers" up? Are people really suffering from not being able to go to the gym?

Iowa is partially re-opening on May 1st, gyms and malls can open at 50% capacity, but no food court seating.

Trump spoke to the owner of Planet Fitness a while back. I’m not joking.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

CBJSprague24 posted:

The Thunderbirds/Blue Angels dual tribute flyby is a Trump creation, isn't it?

Those teams have flying hours to hit and some officer wants a promotion so.......

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Jesus

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Pug is first confirmed dog to get covid 19. virus has gone too far imo

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/28/us/coronavirus-us-pug-wellness-trnd/index.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don’t see the importance of that as a voting issue. Someone explain why should I care. And I’m not being flippant, I genuinely don’t.