Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I wouldn't trust a pro mask to stop anything for long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Errr, doc, what about getting blown up is normal use for a spine?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Milo and POTUS posted:

Don't even the rich fucks of NYC hate Trump? The votes he got in Manhattan alone were laughable

Trump's entire family was always considered trash. They could never so much as get a sniff of getting on the Social Register, and it used to drive him up the wall that he'd never get invited to elite shindigs.

These upper crust events were usually limited to social register members, which normally came along with massive philanthropic activities. Big donations to the arts, charities, that kind of thing. So Trump was not in the register, nor gave a cent to anyone, and started crashing these parties with camera crews in tow. Needless to say, these people didn't want their faces all over the local tabloids, so he became even less popular. He did it often enough that these events would start being held in fortress like locations, so that a significant security contingent would stop him from getting in no matter what he did, and keep their faces out of the paper. You know, because they didn't want to have their families kidnapped and ransomed and murdered.

So Trump being effectively shut out would run these "competing" events that would occur at the same time, and he'd invite all the people that he thought were cool. But no one thought he was cool so going to a trump event was considered C list at best, and a guarantee that if you had a hope of getting on the social register then that was now up in smoke. You deal with trump, and the a-list would have nothing to do with you.

So basically for decades it was trump being a mangy cur, sniffing for scraps at the table, and then when that didn't work he'd steal the scraps, but then try to give everyone fleas at the same time.

It's also why people like the Kardashians or the Kushners will never get on the social register no matter how much money they've got. They've got to tie themselves to the walmart register and hang out with trump. And normally I'd not give a gently caress about turbo-rich people problems but when it has torn trump up inside for literally decades I find this all really funny.

Although I think trump kind of had the last laugh because the president automatically gets an invite to the register, but apparently no one will still have anything to do with him because he's social poison. And there's the thing that obama was on the register before him.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Heh, just because they won't doesn't mean they can't.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
"no new covid-19 cases but these pneumonia deaths sure are high this year!"

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Speaking of Florida, here in Boca people have gotten a bad scare by the looks of it. It was in the news that we were number 10 for infection rates in Florida, and there's now a much bigger dent in traffic and pedestrians. And going out yesterday to get food, supermarket workers had dug up masks from somewhere. Most of the customers in the store had masks on, in particular the old farts.

I think it was a one of the retirement communities filled with idiot chuds that got hit, and has given everyone a ferocious scare. That, and loving idiots spreading it everywhere during spring break.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

BurningChrome posted:

But can I smoke these moonrocks though?

Aren't moonrocks like silica and aluminum?

So I suppose you could, but you get the silicosis.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Hekk posted:

Every time I drive through West Virginia I am amazed at how beautiful the state is. Then I stop for gas and have to interact with the locals and I remember why I never stay.

I see Alabama has a brother.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
So, errr, what happens when you have to turn the reactor off? I assume there's not a lot of back up power, does everyone have to bail before they die of carbon dioxide poisoning or what?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Also: if someone is using logarithms they are attempting to lie to you.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I don't aren't as clever as I think either.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
They all look like people that no one normal would want to be around anyway.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Isn't one of the predictors of outcome the initial viral load? I'm not an expert but I'm pretty sure the initial viral load you'd find in a classroom would be loving catastrophic real fast.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wait, 55 million? If you split Doctor Oz's numbers that's 1,375,000 dead kids.

Hand that motherfucker a shovel and start him digging at bayonet point.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It would be interesting to see what happens when they hack the poo poo out of every system we got.

At least we wouldn't have to break out the ANCDs I'm pretty sure they can listen in on the fly and have been able to for a while.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Well, you won't stay clean, so we've got to make you clean.

With water cannons.

Oh please, break out the water cannons.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Maybe we shouldn't kink shame.

These rallies really are just an extension of poz my neg (breathing) hole

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What gets me is that they want to do what they want but also to somehow force everyone else to also participate in their special brand of stupid. Not bad enough I wander around in my merry band of window lickers but I need to force retail staff to interact with my stupid rear end for minimum wage!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Milo and POTUS posted:

Yeah I saw that earlier. I wish I could say I was surprised but really all that's surprising is the brazenness

I wonder how that master chief standing in the ocean feels about being a nazi dupe.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fallom posted:

Why are Georgia and Florida catching all the heat when Colorado reversed course and did the same thing

I'm pretty disappointed. Why loving salons, of all things? The governor even made a statement about how people were making their own decision to take a risk going to these places - never mind the risk they're taking for their family and everyone else they'll interact with because they just couldn't go another loving day without a Brazilian blowout.

Karen.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

maffew buildings posted:

the people I knew from GA in the service weren't fond of Atlanta, it's too urban. it doesn't represent them or what the state is about. no no their friend in high school football is black why are you calling them out on saying the confederate flag is a symbol of hate now

I'm getting Benning flashbacks from this

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Lot of veterans not really in good shape though, even if you just talk about the chronic smoking and poo poo like diabetes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Boats it's not so much of a problem (from what I've seen). You've usually got a horrifying part of the system called a macerator that keeps things in check. However I think you would be right, a bidet would be a better solution and if you've got water storage for flushing, chances are you've got room for enough water for butt showers.

I assume RVs are pretty similar but I have no experience with them.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Milo and POTUS posted:

Like even smaller boats? Say a 30 foot motorsailer?

Yeah, I've seen a 24 foot... gently caress, I'm not sure of the name of the configuration, a cabin cuddy? With a proper shitter and water supply. 30 footer cabin cuddies definitely have heads. Center consoles probably not. Motorsailer I would say almost definitely. 30 footer you'd find a space for one of those little desalinators that do like 4 gallons a day if you were really concerned.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Milo and POTUS posted:

God I wish I had the excess money to waste on a boat

Truth. I had a boat many years ago and whenever I talk about them now that familiar pang comes back.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

US Berder Patrol posted:

I checked my Facebook for the first time in some months and saw that my one remaining active navy chud buddy is strongly in favor of the anti-public health protesters

His wife is an M.D. lol

Not so low key way of saying you hate your wife and want her to die.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

THE DOCTOR HAS LOGGED ON

https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/1253451487415619586

TIME TO DRINK BLEACH MOTHERFUCKERS

Holy poo poo that lady did not say anything of the sort and she had to sit there and not scream LIAR at him.

That was horrific.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Just a polite reminder that once again this isnt about their freedom, its about their ability to force and coerce other people into the dangerous position of being their servants.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, when I was over in Korea, there was a big worry that if SK had to absorb NK that getting them up to speed might permanently cripple SKs economy. As in that their economy would never recover.

There's plenty of articles about how the cultural differences are pretty hard to overcome now, as it turns out living in a dystopian surveillance state kind of makes you a bit weird.

But with trump wanting to hit SK with a big bill for military support that SK doesn't need, it would make for a good chance to boot the US out, have China help with reintegration, and now the US loses soft power and force projection in the region. It'd be a pretty big play for China.

But then again there's a few sisters of Un's that could take the job. It was explained to me that one of them was given some kind of nickname by Il, which I guess makes her some kind of legendary NPC or some poo poo, and she could run with it. It'd be a very wild time since Un knocked off his brothers, who the gently caress knows what'll happen.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

facialimpediment posted:

I hope Fauci sees this thing sometime because Brad Pitt has him so loving nailed and he deserves his family laughing with him.

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1254257688050954240

This is hilarious. And a touch horrifying.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
The only person Steve Jobs executed was himself

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

I just watched that whole thing and that was a terrifying snap shot of a bunch of people who are suffering from mental illness or probably have a serious cognitive defect.

Holy moly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I wanna drive the original Tesla roadster to see what they were like before he made the unappealing things they make now.