Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

CommieGIR posted:

No mods no masters

:crnasickos:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Acebuckeye13 posted:

"Hospital ship is actually holding nefarious secrets" is a new and exciting spin on FEMA death camps imo

Yeah, I was going to make a joke about FEMA death ships but then I went to Google and typed in "fema death" and "ships" was one of the suggested completions so it seems that for the people with brain problems this isn't "new" at all :negative:

e: bad snype, have some Google Image Search results for "fema death ships":

Buttcoin purse fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 2, 2020

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

piL posted:

Expected expenses doubling anticipated revenue by 2040.
Debt per capita to exceed GDP per capita by 2030

https://www.gao.gov/assets/80/78143.pdf

Percent of income as disposable had dipped below 0 (i.e. debt was required).
https://www.gao.gov/assets/80/77527.pdf

Things were looking pretty bad then, I wonder how things have gotten since then?

https://www.gao.gov/about/press-center/press-releases/government_fiscal_path.htm
PBGC who insures private-sector Defined Benefit pensions runs out of money for multi-employer benefits in 2025.
Medicare Hospital Insurance Trust Fund runs out in 2026
"Net cost totaled $5.1 trillion in fiscal year 2019"
"The 2019 Financial Report also reported total liabilities of $26.9 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2019, an increase from $25.4 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2018"
" Publicly held debt as a share of GDP peaked at 106 percent just after World War II (in 1946) but then fell rapidly [...] By the end of fiscal year 2019, the debt had climbed to 79 percent of GDP. By comparison, debt has averaged 46 percent of GDP since 1946. If current trends continue, the debt as a share of GDP in 2050 will be nearly twice its 1946 level and about four times its post-World War II average."

Now you see why the best plan for the future is a death cult!

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

If Trump ever leaves office, and then gets indicted, he's going to sign a plea agreement that's meant to say "he and his associates are immune from further prosecution for these crimes", but they're going to leave out the word "these" and they're all just going to be able to do anything they want for the rest of their lives.

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Best Friends posted:

The only reason Oprah isn't president is because she doesn't want to be. I'd make a joke about how terrible that would be but honestly she'd be a step up from our current options

Her policy of "everybody gets a car" would be great for the auto industry but would the positive impact of getting unsafe gas guzzlers off the roads outweigh the negative impact of millions of old, abandoned cars, increased congestion and decrease in usage of public transport? :thunk:

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

facialimpediment posted:

It gets worse:

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1252986286694182919?s=19

He's bored and yelling at the teevee again.

Just imagine what he'd do if he heard about Russian ships getting too close for comfort! Tell Putin he'll pay for any damage that might have occurred

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

*quickly reads the headline* Kim Jong-undead :zpatriot:

Leavemywife posted:

What must it be like for someone who escapes NK and sees how the world works outside of that batshit insane dictatorship?

I've unironically heard some of them get themselves smuggled back in, but then I guess there are stupid people everywhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

North Korea should sell off their bitcoins so that (slightly) more people weep and wail about his passing, then they can say "look at how many people around the world loved and miss Awesome Leader" (if he's actually dead).