Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Erghh posted:

^dang son

in random news, that's a lot of drugs https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...of-drugs-seized

Are you saying the wall doesn't work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Y'know, the Skipper on the Bang Boat better be careful, he's in the prime danger zone for Covid-19.

(He's probably dead or in prison I suppose)

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Trump is also using this opportunity to ramp up the War on Drugs.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/490704-trump-announces-enhanced-counternarcotics-operation-at-coronavirus

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Would a shemagh work?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

shame on an IGA posted:

lol in SC it's illegal to wear masks in public and there's no medical exemption

Might be a reason for no masks in the South.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
If you don't have $2800 to drop on a fundraiser you aren't worth being pandered to.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Hekk posted:

My wife and I are just going to use our Trumpbux check to listen in. Two adults and a child should net us 2900 dollars in taxable income.

A waste of money, but try to record it.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Hekk posted:

Ohh I was totally being facetious

Oh, thank God.

Also, does the standard Pro-Mask filter out the virus?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Thomamelas posted:

Good odds you're right that he's confused this for hydrox cookies. We'll know for sure in the next few weeks when the anti-Nabisco tweet comes out of nowhere.

It's been obvious from the start that the snack food establishment has been out to ratfuck the more authentic sandwich cookie.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
How many times are we going turn over Al-Taqqadum to the Iraqis?

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2020/04/05/marines-coalition-forces-pull-out-iraqs-taqaddam-air-base.html

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Whenever someone higher up the chain says "the service has your back," you should watch out because you're about to get hosed.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Old Boot posted:

This would be why stacking the courts was a huge deal for me in the primary. It's not just reproductive rights and the myriad other poo poo the courts control, its poo poo like this that I've been watching take shape in my own backyard for the past decade.

The courts matter. This is why.

Past that, I'm legitimately at a loss for words. This situation is so profoundly hosed.

If you mean "packing the court," the problem with just adding more justices that agree with you is there is nothing stopping the Republicans from doing the same when they have the government. You end up with 61 Supreme Court justices stacked on top of each other and any legitimacy the body might have had will be gone.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Sorry, didn't see that guy's reg date till someone pointed it out.

SimonCat fucked around with this message at 14:24 on Apr 7, 2020

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Woofer posted:

Don’t complain when you help get Trump re-elected.

I don't know you, but how are you, personally going to be materially affected by Trump's reelection?

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Woofer posted:

Is this where we are? Don’t vote against Trump’s re-election because I’m a white dude?

Really?

What is your point here?

I'm telling you to calm the gently caress down, you'll live through the next 5 years one way or another and it won't be as bad as you're making it out to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

Woofer posted:

Jesus Christ

“Bro you’ll be fine don’t worry about everyone else”

gently caress you

Goddamn this is the textbook definition of “privilege”

You want a cross to nail yourself to so we can all witness your suffering?

Right now there are atrocities happening on every continent on Earth. You'll go nuts if you worry about all of it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)