Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What happened on Octopber 2791

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
It's the hitler month

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

1300 pounds of cocaine seems like it'd be way mroe than 26 mil alone but I don't know coke

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not sure why Puerto Ricans would care what anyone thinks about their tony the tiger tweets

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So very tired of winning

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He'll be reelected in a landslide

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wonder who he votes for

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Maaaaan Ellis Marsalis died from Covid. gently caress this poo poo

And the guy who wrote stacys mom!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

SquirrelyPSU posted:

UPMC just announced they successfully developed a vaccine for 'rona in mice.

Trump will claim he invented and it'll be repeated until it's true

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I knew he wouldn't be able to resist golf much longer

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I see pretty much no way the US doesn't exit this fiasco in any way far worse off than we entered it. And I mean deaths and permanent disabilities notwithstanding. We might end up with fewer worker rights than when we entered.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

gently caress Georgia

Love,
Florida

PS you can gently caress us too (but I wouldn't recommend it)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Getitfromsawyer.com getting blocked by ublock for anyone else?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm honestly worried more about the pets dying than I am at this point.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Also that picture is amazing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Of course he's well behaved. He still has testicles that you can remove if need be

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Meshka posted:

India is too hard hit to rely on.

Are they? I haven't heard much about india

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CommieGIR posted:

What a way to start April.

Not even 4 days in

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

Oceanic impulse getting out of hand with that family.

*scratches out wanderlust and pens in "death wish"*

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

3' swells are no joke especially if you don't have any experience with them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LingcodKilla posted:

Canoes are terrible too. Modern Sit on top kayaks so much safer.

Yeah I was about to say something along these lines. 3' waves are pretty rare on the gulf except in terrible weather (so I guess not that rare lmao). In any case I wouldn't take out a canoe in them. A kayak, maybe.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There is a post on the live forums about John flying the plane when he did as basically being a suicide note (I think, I can't find it) and I kinda want to read it again and remember the context. Anyone know what I'm talking about

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kawasaki Nun posted:

I think childhood education is pretty essential. Level of scholastic achievement is a pretty major dividing line between the two parties that tracks well across most other demographics, last I checked.

I'd go with it's an empathy thing. If you look at say a homeless person and think wow that sucks you're probably gonna lean left. If you think they've got it too good, welcome to the republican party. Was it Kagan or Sotomayor who conservatives got a huge (and telling) kick out of for "being empathetic" when it came time for their confirmation?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hC3uyQdQKM

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

And he still has high approval ratings lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

gin and Tonic crew

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LingcodKilla posted:

No words for how awful he is.

Trump

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That sucks. Get well soon cap

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I wish for the goofy haired buffoon to get sick.

*monkey paw curls(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Who is bill mitchell exactly because boy howdy I hate him

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bloops posted:

posting this because it's still the funniest thing I've seen this year and it makes me happy
https://twitter.com/MikeBeauvais/status/1215073526736195585?s=20

edit: betcha lot of those dudes are dead from corona

Its' really really funny and I already forgot about it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tryzzub posted:

Hell yea start burying folks in central and prospect park; maybe then all the folks out and about will finally get the drat message

The people in the cities aren't on the fence about this and the one's that are are there because of ideology. Hell, they might celebrate it. This thing has a real loving potential to come to a head

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Tryzzub posted:

i was meaning specifically the rich folks who live near those parks and hang out in them

Don't even the rich fucks of NYC hate Trump? The votes he got in Manhattan alone were laughable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

LingcodKilla posted:

Teddy may been a poo poo head but caring about your troops and the wilderness makes him almost ok.

I'm really conflicted about him because while I definitely like some of the poo poo he did, you can only use the phrase "he was a man of his time" so many times before it just feels like a blanket justification for the many more lovely things he did. That said I'd take almost anyone over what we got at this point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Everything is dumber and funnier by the second

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm such a mean girl lately. I blame everybody but myself

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

https://twitter.com/KurtSchlichter/status/1247196834407133184?s=20

Oh ok

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What was that tweet that trump latched onto recently and it turns out the "person" he was obsessed with was in all likelihood a bot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Business as usual. There's no such thing a good republican