Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
I'm just pissed that McNally didn't give us a chance to join in on the coup. First the shirts, and now this. It's like he's messing with us or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

CBJSprague24 posted:

Another example is Mike DeWine sucks but I appreciate the job he's done in Ohio with Coronavirus.

So can the Navy be colossal dicks and discipline an entire ship for being solid and showing their appreciation for a Captain who sounds like he probably did the right thing (I've only gotten bits and pieces of the story)? Because that wouldn't surprise me at this point.

I think it's called "Decimation"

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
I'll get right on that. They're on the shelf next to the toilet paper, right?

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

nullscan posted:

https://youtu.be/tPx1yqvJgf4

The gently caress is this poo poo?

It's even worse. I tried a few of these jury-rigged setups. Most of them put pressure on your nose, forcing you to breath through your mouth. These things might actually make you more contagious.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
It was like a day ago that the Navy thread was talking about how piracy and privateers are obsolete in modern warfare. But I don't think anyone was thinking that an aircraft carrier could turn to piracy. Might be time to look at that again.

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band
Well, JP-5 is transported by cargo ship, and I'm pretty sure aircraft carriers have the equipment they need to resupply everything at sea. So potentially, the only reason a pirate aircraft carrier would need to go close to shore is to bury treasure on deserted islands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceiling fan
Dec 26, 2003

I really like ceilings.
Dead Man’s Band

Richard Bong posted:

My brother is in the ER with shortness of breath.

Both my parents probably have it too. My mom was actually sick enough to get sent home from the hospital she works at and await a call for the test.

gently caress.

Sorry. That sucks. I hope they pull through.