Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Seriously what the gently caress does "Upon information and belief" mean, jesus christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Can't report mods, I just tried. Ya got lucky this time, McNally.

This time.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

I am voting for Biden because I know what I’m getting with Trump.

If you’re not voting for Biden because he’s a piece of poo poo, go gently caress yourself. Take a look around you and look what at what the gently caress Trump is doing.

Then go gently caress yourself again.

I want you to have the mental health care you obviously need, and I want it to be free. As a cherry on top, it doesn't require voting for a rapist.

Namaste.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

Ok Trump supporter.

lol ok... what do I even call you? Defeatist, compromising coward?

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

If you’re voting for a third party candidate then you are supporting trump’s reelection.

Good job, Trump supporter.

If you're voting for Biden then you are condoning corruption, racism, rape, voter suppression, and trump's reelection.

Good job, Biden supporter.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

I, for one, am a-okay with how things are now

Lmao what

E: my bad, it's early so I got got by a month old troll account.

Mr. Bad Guy fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Apr 7, 2020

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
STOP ENGAGING THE TROLL ACCOUNT THAT REGGED A MONTH AGO

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Oh my bad, he's an actual death cultist sorry I've never seen one in the wild before.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

A Bad Poster posted:

I'm in Missouri. I'm not voting for Joe. He won't win (the state and the general) anyway and I'm not going to give the DNC the satisfaction.

Stay safe and don't let the haters get you down.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Jarmak posted:

That's not a shield that protects you from moral judgement for helping Trump get reelected.

Imagine needing shield from moral judgment because you refused to vote for the marginally lesser of two evils.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

Don’t complain when you help get Trump re-elected.

I'll make you a deal. When Trump wins, I won't blame the morally bankrupt hypocrits that voted for Biden, and you wont blame the naive pearl-clutching hypocrits who voted for Sanders. I'll hoist the blade, you can throw the lever. Well switch places every 13.

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

I don’t make deals with chuds. Sorry.

No, you just do as you're told and act smug about it. I'd make a deal with a coward if they could be convinced to stand up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Woofer posted:

Yes, if anything I’m dripping smugness about Trump getting re-elected.

Chud.

Yes, you are absolutely convinced that when Trump wins it will not be the fault of the corrupt organizations that pitted him against a senile racist sex post, nor the actual chuds that voted for Trump. I will be the fault of the people that voted for free health care and civil and women's rights instead of giving up in the face of corruption.

You're smug because you got on board early, nevermind that the ship was sinking and on fire.

If you think I feel attacked by you you're not just wrong, you're incapable of understanding why we can't agree. You've sold your soul. You've given up. You have no hope. You are lost. You have lost.

Your defeatist nihilism cannot touch me. I still have my soul and I wont give it up for a lovely compromise. I'm in this for the long haul. gently caress your tainted prevent defense. I'm not teaching my daughter to date the less violent rapist, and I'm not teaching my son that being slightly less of a rapist is good enough.