Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is your favorite returning character?
Kane
General Carville
Premier Romanov
Jobbo Fett
View Results

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
I thought it was weird we're specifically told we're fighting the Koreans and the main thing they do is attack us with harriers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
I think it's a combination of old 2d render APIs not running properly anymore and the fact that these games were not designed to be played at more than what, 640x480? 800x600?

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
Oh well, at least we can look forward to Red Alert 2 YR Soviet campaign

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
Dog IFV should jump on enemies except better.

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
:allears:

What I liked to do in this mission is get a bunch of apocalypse tanks with flack trucks in front of them and attack the base like that. Flack trucks get mind controlled and you can just ignore them because they do barely any damage against your tanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
Say what you will about how silly this one is but Yuri mind controlling the missile command guy in the intro was legit scary to me as a kid when it came out.