Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
I like TJ.

Excellent demonstration of gun kata this episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I like the implication that he doesn't just have narrow eyes, he's literally been keeping them completely closed this whole time so people don't see his evil eye.

Also that was a rad fight. one of the best sword vs gun fights since Cowboy Bebop.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
Wow. I didn't believe they were killing Kosame for real until the end credits. Actually I still have trouble believing it.

That's a seriously ballsy twist. With how relatively lighthearted the show was until this point I'll be impressed if it manages to stick the landing.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Sep 5, 2020

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
I knew the moment they made it to the hospital he was going to live. It's hilarious how cruel that prank was just so that they could use it to fake us out in the previous episode.