Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I binged this series over the last two days and it was a breeze! I rarely feel like watching an episode takes five minutes but here it really applies.

It's a very cool show. The cast is super likable, the humour is great (it's rare to see anime comedy that doesn't revolve around wordplays, manzai or just one joke), the action scenes are pretty tense and exciting. Good time all around.

A per The Twist, I called it from the moment Richard first spoke. You don't cast Kenjiro Tsuda to play a trustworthy nice guy, you just don't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Darth Walrus posted:

He actually played one of those in Cop Craft. I mean, he was still a grizzled noir detective, but it was still quite unsettling.

As long as he's doing this gravelly voice it's fine, but it's this nice, gentle one that immediately makes me suspicious

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I was hoping Sofia'd challenge Gil to a drinking competition and avoid a role of damsel in distress but oh well